• Announcements

• FFG Fra

Upcoming Changes to the Fantasy Flight Games Forums   01/20/2017

Hello Fantasy Flight Games forum community!   This week, we will be making some important changes to your Fantasy Flight Games community account and the way that you log into the Fantasy Flight Games community forums and web store.   We have been working hard to integrate with the rest of the Asmodee group, and we are happy to announce a unified way to access all the websites and apps made by Fantasy Flight Games, Days of Wonder, and Asmodee!   For most users, nothing will change: you will still log into the Fantasy Flight Games forums using your current login name and password. Only the login user interface will be new.   For a few users, your credentials might be slightly changed. For example, this could happen to users who have both a Fantasy Flight Games and Days of Wonder account, or in the case of conflicting login names across platforms. When these situations occur, special e-mails will be sent to those users with an easy explanation about those changes and what steps to take next. For any of you receiving those e-mails, please make sure to follow the instructions carefully.   Remember, official communications from Fantasy Flight Games or Asmodee.Net will never ask for your password.   What are the benefits for you as a player? Using a unified account to access all of our web services and apps makes your life simpler. Over time, you will see new features emerging, such as keeping all of your friends under a single account, finding friends easily in apps with online play, or developing your personal profile by adding to your board games collection. These are just some of the features that you will see during the next year, once this important technical step is complete.   Important note: The migration of the forums to our new system will take place on Tuesday, January 24th. The forums will be offline for about two hours during that time. Once the migration is complete, older forum posts may look strange for up to 24 hours as we rebuild them in our new system.   We can’t wait to connect our board game communities and build bridges between universes, game systems, players, events, groups, game clubs, and more! This is only the first step in bringing people and games closer together. For more information, read our FAQ at https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/asmodee-net/.   Best regards,   The Fantasy Flight Games Team
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
teajay33

Leia on tantive iv?

17 posts in this topic

I'm guessing we will get a Leia passenger card w the tantive iv ship coming out shortly (already seen the c3po and r2..

Anyone have any guesses what she would do? Something spyish? Something to do w diplomatic immunity?:)

I guess she will be a one-time use like the chewy card.

1 Maybe 2 additional actions, huge ships only.

You want to see her on the falcon?

How about:

"If your attack hits you immidiatly may perform an action shown on your action bar" ... this may be OP but ... shes Leia.

FFG tend to give rebels 'OP characters these days, so this would fit.

If there was an 'Emperor Crew Card' it would read like:

"Destroy one of your own ships in range 1 to .... " (your sinister idea here)

....call forth a 1/270 scale star destroyer to crush your opponent?

stegocent likes this

....call forth a 1/270 scale star destroyer to crush your opponent?

Action: Force Lightning in Space!~!~!

Range 1-2, target enemy ship suffers 2 damage and all ships within range 1 also suffer one damage. All ships hit receive one ion token

Leia - 8 pts - discard her to discard all damage that have been asigned toyour ship this turn.  Something like that. Or maybe, 6pts - Leia turns all focus to hit or evade.

Or kiss your brother and everyone else receives a stress token....

Or question your opponents height and masculinity in a snarky manner, and they receive a stress token.

Looking at it from a more serious perspective, Leia is a leader, a diplomat, and a figurehead. I'd be trying to model diplomatic immunity on her... There's no better way than as a higher cost Rebel Captive that gives out two stress tokens or something along that line.

Looking at it from a more serious perspective, Leia is a leader, a diplomat, and a figurehead. I'd be trying to model diplomatic immunity on her... There's no better way than as a higher cost Rebel Captive that gives out two stress tokens or something along that line.

A Rebel Captive-esque card should come with an Imperial ship, though.

What did she do on the Tantive? She bought some time and was able to sneak the plans off ship... She generally berated everyone around her for most of the movie... They'll almost certainly have given her an ability that would also work on the Falcon...

A Rebel Captive-esque card should come with an Imperial ship, though.

What did she do on the Tantive? She bought some time and was able to sneak the plans off ship... She generally berated everyone around her for most of the movie... They'll almost certainly have given her an ability that would also work on the Falcon...
And she constantly harangued her pursuers about it beng a diplomatic ship, illegal to fire upon, mission of mercy etc. Why would it come on an imperial ship when she's exploiting imperial law to make it hard to shoot her?

And she constantly harangued her pursuers about it beng a diplomatic ship, illegal to fire upon, mission of mercy etc. Why would it come on an imperial ship when she's exploiting imperial law to make it hard to shoot her?

Ok, I see where you're going now...

Even so, the Empire seemed to have already made up it's mind that she was a Rebel and her ship was a fair target. I could see that as another crew card, but I expect Leia to be something that would work (thematically) just as well on the Falcon.

Ok, I see where you're going now...

Even so, the Empire seemed to have already made up it's mind that she was a Rebel and her ship was a fair target. I could see that as another crew card, but I expect Leia to be something that would work (thematically) just as well on the Falcon.
You're probably right. The issue being she never does anything on the Falcon(except whine, occasionally fix things, and the whole Han Romance thing.) It works as thematically as anything else, given that Vader says, "I want them Alive." That fits with the Stress thing too.(Although it wasn't just Leia behind that... But it fits. Kind of. As Force intuition protecting his daughter.

She was a good shot in all 3 movies.  Giver her some ability that enhances a ships attack % to hit.  Maybe turn one blank to hit...or add another attack dice.