Sign in to follow this  
Simon Retold

Happy Star Wars Day, everyone...

I am pretty sure that whiny *fans* have ruined more Star Wars days for me than Jar Jar Binks ever did.

Please, can we keep things positive? Enjoy Star Wars the way you want, and be courteous enough to let everyone else do the same.

There are plenty of people who enjoy negativity. 

Someone on a forum says "I HATE X!", where X is something you hate as well. Humor me and come up with what X is for a moment.

You'd reply to him and say "Yeah! X totally sucks! You tell 'em buddy!"

You hate X so much, and then someone else joins the convo...

"X is so bad! I think we should just replace X with Y".

The three of you X haters are strengthened in your camaraderie. Finally, someone understands you. You step away from the internet forum, feeling much better. Somehow through negativity, you have generated positive feelings.

Meanwhile, the rest of the internet is thinking "man they're hating on X again? eugh. I hate that source of negativity. Why do they have to be negative? Why can't they be positive?"

Allow me a moment to celebrate Star Wars with you all.

I HATE AHSOKA TANO. I CANNOT STAND THE SIGHT OF THAT PRESCHOOLER SWINGING A LIGHTSABER. MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!

If that disturbed you, I apologize. The opinion is not shared by everyone. Check out the video right above this post... Even though the Nostalgia Critic is saying what he does like about Star Wars, he goes in great lengths to make sure you know what he doesn't like about Star Wars... and he's having fun doing it!

Edited by hencook

Not that disturbing, it's your opinion. And legal.

Although ... Ahsoka is 14 years old, unlike the 'real' Padawan kids in the show that make their lightsabers in a 3-episode-arc and **** those around.

How do you feel about those?

I mean, we know what happens to them in EP III. Still ...

Not that disturbing, it's your opinion. And legal. Although ... Ahsoka is 14 years old, unlike the 'real' Padawan kids in the show that make their lightsabers in a 3-episode-arc and **** those around. How do you feel about those? I mean, we know what happens to them in EP III. Still ...

I don't know if I hate those padawans, because I haven't seen that episode. You're likely to be correct in your assumption. In theory, if I hate Ahsoka Tano because she's like a preschooler, then I probably hate those padawans too, but I can't accurately tell you how I feel about them without prejudice.

I theoretically hate them so much, that I don't even know if I hate them.

Edited by hencook

Not that disturbing, it's your opinion. And legal. Although ... Ahsoka is 14 years old, unlike the 'real' Padawan kids in the show that make their lightsabers in a 3-episode-arc and **** those around. How do you feel about those? I mean, we know what happens to them in EP III. Still ...

I don't know if I hate those padawans, because I haven't seen that episode. You're likely to be correct in your assumption. In theory, if I hate Ahsoka Tano because she's like a preschooler, then I probably hate those padawans too, but I can't accurately tell you how I feel about them without prejudice.

I theoretically hate them so much, that I don't even know if I hate them.

Hate leads to the dark side, tread carefully.......

I don't hate the Padawans but I hate the arc they appear in. Basically nothing to do with the actual Clone Wars on either the frontlines or the political front and key parts of it depended on the heroes acting like brain dead morons.