Sign in to follow this  
Simon Retold

Happy Star Wars Day, everyone...

Just finished watching The Clone Wars movie.  Watched the series; forgot there was a movie prequel.

Gonna go pass out now.  Planning on watching at least some of the Star Wars movies when I get up, but I have a game later.

And, of course, gotta wear my Vader shirt.   :D

Edited by Serif Marak

My daughter decided to get married on Star Wars day, so there will be little time for anything but a few episodes of The Clone Wars tonight.  However, since I'm officiating the ceremony and reading my notes from the iPad, I formatted my notes pleasingly...

Episode-1a.png

Episode-1b.png

... and so on.  For six ceremony-related "Episodes".

Edited by Simon Fix

Recover from my Star Wars Party last night. Had a bunch of Star Wars themed goodies inspired by a cookbook I got for Christmas.

Jabba the Shot- jello shots, Wookie Cookies, Yoda Soda, R2D2 Treats, Tusken Raider Taters, and more

I made sure to get a bunch of the silly kiddy Star Wars birthday party supplies to go with the alcohol.  ;)

I work in a library, but that doesn't stop me from doing some zaniness for May the Fourth.

--My Lego mug has Obi-Wan Kenobi taking on a pair of Mandalorian Commandos. Said mug is on the desk while I am there (leaving Lego unattended == bad idea)

--I have a May The Fourth Be With You display with Star Wars books. A photo of said display and my lightsaber was posted this morning.

--I am spending the day at work with a lightsaber on my hip.

I would have come in as a Jedi, but my costume and convention funds went into paying for a new place this year. Maybe next year ^^;

Edit: Oh, and I'm trying to make some progress on the Freighter portion on the Starship Yard (like the link in my signature). 34 ships are on the docket; just doing some fine tuning before I start posting. . .

Edited by LibrariaNPC

I ran Long Arm of the Hutt for the kids I work with.  (I work at a residential facility for emotionally disturbed children)  For those that wanted we had TCW playing on the TV most of the day.  When I got home, my son and I built some Lego Star Wars stuff and are currently watching some TCW.

My GM is working on SW terrain for our game and he has something 'special' for us.  That always equals fun, but deadly.   :P

Was planning to play SW: TOR all day today but ended up having to work on a paper all day.  Just got done a little while ago so now going to start playing but I do wish all of you a happy day.   :D  <Ninjas away> :ph34r:

Happy Star Wars Day!

This is so much more like how I enjoy Star Wars. No Jar Jar, No whiny "Snips", No ewoks.

Out of curiosity, how much of The Clone Wars did you watch? Because Ahsoka becomes pretty awesome after the first season, and only more so as the show progresses.

Edited by HothChocolate

-snip-

Happy Star Wars Day!

This is so much more like how I enjoy Star Wars. No Jar Jar, No whiny "Snips", No ewoks.

I am pretty sure that whiny *fans* have ruined more Star Wars days for me than Jar Jar Binks ever did.

Please, can we keep things positive? Enjoy Star Wars the way you want, and be courteous enough to let everyone else do the same.