Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JacksDragon

I'm Looking to drop MTG FOR3V3R

6 posts in this topic

Hello All,

Been playing Magic The Gathering since I was very little.  Looking for a change of pace, and something totally cyberpunk, this definitely caught my eye when visiting the Games Center at Fantasy Flight this evening.  

I have a friend who plays MTG, but 10 years is enough for me to say okay, I'm finished!  Is there a strong enough following to quench my thirst for TCG and Sci-Fi Cyberpunk AWESOMENESS here?

Thanks!

JacksDragon

The game has been crazy popular and is gaining new players all the time. Is it as popular as magic? Not even close. Will it ever be as popular as magic? Probably not. Living in Minneapolis are you in the best possible place for competitive Netrunner. Yes

skwizzle likes this

I've recently stopped mtg for netrunner recently and it's worth it. In magic you know whos won within the 1st few turns normally.in netrunner it's different. It's more skill based and calculated risk rather than not getting mana screw. Netrunner is also better when it comes to deckbuilding too. Also cards don't rotate so no more buying booster boxes every few month lol