Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keffisch

Quick Q. Storage / transporting cards

10 posts in this topic

I removed the inlet on one of my core set boxes and put all my cards in there. So far there is enough space for all my decks and non-used cards. Fits quite well

For transport, Lowepro EX 120 is routinely on sale for $5-$10 and is over-built to protect 3 standard Ultra-Pro deckboxes (or 5+ decks if bound with Hugo's Amazing Tape) with plenty of room in the accessory pockets for tokens.

If I need to carry more decks (usually if we're playing Netrunner too), the Stanley 10 ($12-$20) holds 14 Ultra-Pro deckboxes (16 if you exchange 4 small bins for 2 of the double-sized bins); plenty of extra room for tokens, sleeves, etc.

For home storage, I rely on a binder for unsleeved cards and cardboxes for sleeved cards.  The binder is for browsing and indexing, the cardboxes are for quick building and teardown.

saldo and dan.roettgen like this

I use standard boxes with each Objective set in a penny sleeve. I am just getting to the point where I have to move to a second box.

I just have all of my cards in sandwich bags and store them in the Core Set box.  It works well so far, but I think I'm going to invest in sleeves pretty soon.

Raahk likes this

I keep my cards not currently used in decks in 3-ring binders (9-count pages).  Each objective set gets its own page.  This makes it pretty easy to flip through and see all of the cards in an objective set when crafting a deck.  The downside is of course the added work moving cards between the binder and decks, but that doesn't really bother me.

The decks I have built are kept in an old SWCCG 3rd Anthology box, with the tokens kept in a bead storage thing I found at walmart, (basically stacking petri dishes).

I have all them sleeved in 4 different colors (black and blue: DS command and objectives, white/red for LS) and put in 2 separate binders, one per light side. One single card per slot in the binder, a single set spanning one line and two pages (you open the binder and see 3 horizontal sets). It's a lot of KMC sleeves and ultra-pro sheets, but I'm insane. :D

Edited by Vanadio

Nothing fancy here: I have decks in deck boxes and I carry the deck boxes, token, playmat, and rules in the core box. All the cards not currently played are in a 2-row card box. All cards in built decks are sleeved.

I was really pleased when I found out my Team Covenant playmat fits into the core box when rolled up. Convenient!

I do have my eye on the Light Side art sleeves (or possibly the lightsaber ones) for my Jedi deck, and the Jabba ones for my Scum deck.  Vee shall see.