Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keffisch

[Paintjob] Soontir Fel with Stealth Device

52 posts in this topic

Yes, yes ... I know this feeling ... being 'hit' and 'crit' by an A-Wing at range 3 behind a roid ... rolling focus, focus focus, blank, blank, blank ... while having used the focus already during the own attack ...

Wow thanks guys!

I was planning to do pretty much exactly that with my Phantoms.  Though the Stygian cloaking devices were more purple-ish than blue, as I recall.

Do it and post it...

...you know you want to

Do iiiiiiiit!

Is this the moment Fel was hit and the device is about to fail?

Either that, or when he met Lt. Blount. :P

Plans are in motion to bring this about on the very first Phantom that I get my hands on. :ph34r:

It will definitely stand out nicely on the table!

If it was doable, and economically sane, I would add the world's smallest fog generator to the base, and poof it every time I cloak and decloak. It would never get old! NEVER!

Very inspired.

To me, it looks more like a full cloaking device rather than a 'minor' stealth device, but the paintjob is awesome.

Is stealth device mentioned/illustrated anywhere outside this game, I wonder?

I imagine the background getting looking warped in a Predator-esque way, but I have no idea.

Keffisch likes this

If it was doable, and economically sane, I would add the world's smallest fog generator to the base, and poof it every time I cloak and decloak. It would never get old! NEVER!

That is completely insane, I absolutely love it.

He was demoted to an Alpha in the most recent games but he was the MVP in 5 rounds out of 7.

10334392_10152486041495087_5771692888128

*incoming Imperial fighters, there's fo- no five, wait, six of them!*

Edited by Keffisch
Rhinoviru3 and Malmer like this

Amazing for such small model.  Only 1 slight critic :)  you painted on the solar panels, but otherwise very creative & skilled work.

Amazing for such small model.  Only 1 slight critic :)  you painted on the solar panels, but otherwise very creative & skilled work.

I would think the solar panels would go cloaked as well. Kinda would give away being cloaked of your enemy just saw solar panels flying around.

Oh by the way, great job I like this idea and I believe I will be doing this to one of my ships as well.

Edited by pure tanith fury
Keffisch likes this

I would think the solar panels would go cloaked as well. Kinda would give away being cloaked of your enemy just saw solar panels flying around.

Oh by the way, great job I like this idea and I believe I will be doing this to one of my ships as well.

Well, specifically the red stripe down the front.  AFT section w/ cloaking is great!

Keffisch likes this

Ooo .. paint one going in .. LoL .. you could be like "hold up .. gotta switch out models" cloak action!

He was demoted to an Alpha in the most recent games but he was the MVP in 5 rounds out of 7.

Time to promote him, in the light that you've just won the blastin' Regionals with that list :D

I'm trying to figure out if he's coming out of cloak, or going into cloak. *head asplode*

After all, "No ship that small has a cloaking device!"

I recently began to doubt how many actually played that game. But there's at least a few around!

Keffisch likes this

:::::......

:Begin Msg Intercpt...:

Illicit ship frame acquired.

Project Whisper is about to commence.

:End Msg:

......:::::