Sign in to follow this  
Stinger07

Does this Forum Need More Sub-forums?

I am feeling yes.  

The post that I was reading 15 minutes ago is now floating around on page 2.  There is some really interesting stuff going on, but it feels like some good topics get pushed away very quickly.

Can we have a vote or something for more sub-forums?

It should have NO subforums. Subforums are horrible. I don't want to go to multiple places to see what people are talking about regarding X-Wing.

If things are moving quickly and stuff is going to page 2 in short order, oh well. Bump the topic later when things calm down, perhaps.

I like things filed away neat and tidy.

I believe I've seen numerous requests for painting and customizing. This is something I don't do but love to look at so would like to see that made a sub-forum so I can find them easier.

But I can't see what other sub-forums are needed. I thought of squadron builds and tactics, but then I felt it was a shame not to have them in the main forum.

That's what I think anyway.

Maybe a painting/modding subforum would be OK. That sort of thing is only tangentially related to the game.

But I think battle reports and rules questions should go in the general forum, and the organized play subforum isn't even necessary in the age of Facebook.