Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MyNeighbourTrololo

I am totally in love with this new Tetherys art...

10 posts in this topic

The new art in general is cool, i like the art on the new sorcerer cards compared to the conversion kit ones for sure

I'm not crazy about her 90's X-Men hair, honestly. The rest of her looks pretty great. I'm most interested to see Andira Runehand's new art. She's decked out in pretty awesome armor.

Cool, but no more. The miniature looks like great, and maybe the only one of the five to be so. Andira is strange, if not ugly, Astarra looks like a young funny one, and Thalia does not looks like a warrior at all ...

I don't have any particular objection to the new art for all-new heroes, but in general I prefer the old art for the 1E heroes.  Probably just because I'm used to thinking of them that way.  Along those lines, I am definitely not in love with the new Tetherys art.  Mullets and rogues don't mix =P

The new sculpts for medusae and golems look pretty wicked though.

I think the old assassin/rogue Tetherys look was better than the new popstar/superhero Tetherys look.

Who suits mullets more ? The beast master and his pet alligator?

Yes I can picture that.... and he has one of those barbed wire tattoos around his upper arm and a pack of Marlboro Reds poking out his loin cloth......

Well, on her original art she looks just sorry: I wanna to hug her and give her something to warm.

On her new art she looks plain badass. Real assassin. The look on her face...