Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sigmazero13

Serena/Raythen as Hero and Agent?

7 posts in this topic

I don't have the Serena or Raythen packs yet, but is there anything in the rules that would prevent the Heroes from using Serena or Raythen as a Hero, and the OL using the same character's Plot deck and summoning them as an Agent?

Obviously this can't be done in the Labyrinth of Ruin campaign, but what about other campaigns?  Mechanically, there'd be no problem with this, of course, but thematically it would be kind of weird.

From what I understood of the rules provided in the lieutenant packs, you cannot use use a lieutenant as agent if said lieutenant is a part of a quest in the campaign. I know the agent cards specify which campaigns the lieutenant can not be used as an agent in but I suspect this would hold true for a custom campaign. So, I doubt you could use Serena or Raythen as a hero, lieutenant, or agent in the same quest, and by extension the campaign.

the summon card prevent to summon Serena or Raythen if his counterpart (hero or ally or lieutenant) is in play.

But all of the others cards deck can be used.

It's not really finish yet, but I need testers, so If there's some volunteers, you"re welcome

http://tools.fantasyflightgames.com/descent/myquests/7773/ for raythen

http://tools.fantasyflightgames.com/descent/myquests/7796/ for Serena

I'm not sure to be exactly in the fluff, since i'm french and I haven't read all, and I may do bad english even if i'm doing my best, everything you would tell me would be welcome !

Theses are part from a campaign i'm working on, so there's no reward for the time being.

Edited by rugal