Sign in to follow this  
Lagomorphia

Will You Get The Huge Ships?

Other than fielding two of the ships, is y'alls opinion, is there anything in the transport pack worth having 2 of?

Based on what the guy listed in the post about his Transport. Not much that I can see.

The X-Wing pilots are all named and most of the other stuff that comes with it is either unique, limited or just not something you want more then 1 of.

So the only reason I could see to get 2, is if you wanted to have 2 of them in a list.

Other than fielding two of the ships, is y'alls opinion, is there anything in the transport pack worth having 2 of?

Based on what the guy listed in the post about his Transport. Not much that I can see.The X-Wing pilots are all named and most of the other stuff that comes with it is either unique, limited or just not something you want more then 1 of.So the only reason I could see to get 2, is if you wanted to have 2 of them in a list.

Fletcher the torpedoes but those will also come in the next wave as well. So no real reason.

Yes to the "Pokins Tax" (Hehe good one R2ShihTzu!) for sure since I already ordered it, and Imma get me the CR-90 once I save the Credits in my bank account for it.

When they release the Empire's ships in the future?

shutupandtakemymoney_zps3bbbd52e.jpeg

I'll be getting one of each.

I don't see the need to have 2 of the same really. I'm happy with one of each, plus wave 4 will be coming out so I can't go splurging the money.

The store in my area is a little more expansive. Transport be probably 60ish, and the corvette be 90ish in Canadian dollars

With so many ships coming out, my wife may freeze me in Carbonite and hang me on the wall

Edited by Krynn007

Didn't read through the whole thread but what do you think of Sigma and Assault Shuttles from Xwing/TIE Fighter? They don't need to be as long as a Corvette or Transport but the Assault shuttle had one or two turbolaser batteries and carried tons of torpedoes if I can remember back to 1996 correctly.

Didn't read through the whole thread but what do you think of Sigma and Assault Shuttles from Xwing/TIE Fighter? They don't need to be as long as a Corvette or Transport but the Assault shuttle had one or two turbolaser batteries and carried tons of torpedoes if I can remember back to 1996 correctly.

You might want to check out this thread Sanchez!

You might want to check out this thread Sanchez!

Goodness I forgot how ugly the Assault Transport was. Jeesh.