Sign in to follow this  
Lagomorphia

Will You Get The Huge Ships?

This Rebel Alliance has a transport being built in drydock. (pre-ordered); and with all the new units coming on-line soon, planetary resources are being stretched to the limit. The King is planning on terra-forming this planet and the money will probably go for that.( The wife is redecorating the house). Hopefully I'll be able to divert some funds for the CR-90

I wasn't going to get them at all...

Then I pre-ordered 2 transports and 1 corvette...

But miniaturemarket did have good prices.  I think 60 for the tantive and 40 for the transports.

This is me as well.  I got one of each after swearing up and down that I wouldn't do it. 

I guess the Force is weak in this one...I always fall for these Jedi mind tricks from FFG.

I preordered one of each. While I'm continplating a second of either, depending how they play, that may be easier said than done. I have a feeling there won't be any available by the time I get a few Epic games under my belt.

One transport for sure. On the fence about the corvette. I really only want 3PO for my falcon builds. We'll have to see what other upgrades there are before I get one of those.

Luckily it's my wife who is the Rebel scum player in our house.

That makes the purchase of additional Rebel options go down a little bit better!

We'll be getting one of each, but the Transport is mostly for the X-Wing and other options.

I am passing on the huge ships. I plan on getting the new pilots from someone who buys multiple transports. With my first kid arriving in June, resources and especially the time to play Epic will not be happening. Plus, I am still not convinced it's going to be that fun...

I have no intention of getting any huge ships at the moment. I don't have the space, the money, and frankly, I've never been that fond of either ship's design. :unsure:

Both ships are pretty iconic, but I'd still need a strong reason to justify getting them. Future huge ships that I actually want may cause me to reconsider my decision on these.