Sign in to follow this  
Toqtamish

Podcast - Adeptus Podcastus

Thank you very much for the spoiler! Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if a Warlord was somehow deployed before a Exterminatus would be played, it wouldn't affect him, since they are unique units, aren't they?

I made an error in this episode in regards to Exterminatus as it could never affect a Warlord as they would not be at a planet during deployment phase. Sorry about that.

To make up for it, here is the spoiler card:

please make more errors :P

iTunes has approved the podcast they say:

"You should expect to see it on the iTunes Store within the next few hours. When it's available, you will be able to access it with the URL below. 

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/adeptus-podcastus/id893547897 

You will be able to find your podcast through a search on the iTunes Store within the next two days."

I made an error in this episode in regards to Exterminatus as it could never affect a Warlord as they would not be at a planet during deployment phase. Sorry about that.

To make up for it, here is the spoiler card:

10367551_535759906529207_701102938276125

You started great tradition with that post. I am looking forward to hear your podcastus and see new spoiler card ;p

Thanks a lot for your work and effort with this. Can´t wait for the Ork-Episode.

Well, it Looks like I should be more greatfull that my Kids do not pull my plugs that much. ;)

Can we be hopefull for another Episode today?