Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toqtamish

Podcast - Adeptus Podcastus

104 posts in this topic

I made an error in this episode in regards to Exterminatus as it could never affect a Warlord as they would not be at a planet during deployment phase. Sorry about that.

To make up for it, here is the spoiler card:

10367551_535759906529207_701102938276125

Edited by Toqtamish
xodarap likes this

Thank you very much for the spoiler! Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if a Warlord was somehow deployed before a Exterminatus would be played, it wouldn't affect him, since they are unique units, aren't they?

Correct. But that was in regards to our discussion during the episode on changing Exterminatus wording so it did affect unique units too.

I made an error in this episode in regards to Exterminatus as it could never affect a Warlord as they would not be at a planet during deployment phase. Sorry about that.

please make more errors :P
xodarap likes this

iTunes has approved the podcast they say:

"You should expect to see it on the iTunes Store within the next few hours. When it's available, you will be able to access it with the URL below. 

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/adeptus-podcastus/id893547897 

You will be able to find your podcast through a search on the iTunes Store within the next two days."

shipwreck likes this

10367551_535759906529207_701102938276125

You started great tradition with that post. I am looking forward to hear your podcastus and see new spoiler card ;p

Thanks a lot for your work and effort with this. Can´t wait for the Ork-Episode.

Well, it Looks like I should be more greatfull that my Kids do not pull my plugs that much. ;)

Can we be hopefull for another Episode today?