Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khomel

Looking for players - Downers Grove, IL

7 posts in this topic

I just ordered my core set and I'm looking for some people who like to play this game. Anyone near Fair Game in Downers Grove, IL? I stopped in there today and it looks awesome. They play Netrunner every Tuesday night, but I'd rather play Star Wars.

I just ordered my core set and I'm looking for some people who like to play this game. Anyone near Fair Game in Downers Grove, IL? I stopped in there today and it looks awesome. They play Netrunner every Tuesday night, but I'd rather play Star Wars.

There is a group of 4-6 of us that play in NW Indiana.

I will be getting my set soon.  I'll be in Downers/Westmont on weekends when I come in from school.  You available any other days?  Saturday nights work best for me until mid May.

Weekends are generally bad for me as I'm a musician. But you never know when I'll have the odd Saturday off!

I was thinking about grabbing the core set this week, I am not far from Downers Grove either. I would be interested in playing if you are still looking for people to play with. I have not played the game before, I am looking into how to play it though. I am sure I will need some explanation and guidance though, starting off anyways. Some friends of mine tried getting me into Weiss Schwarz, but I came across this, and it seems way more fun!  :)