Sign in to follow this  
Simon Retold

Experienced player looking for an online group.

Wednesday nighters, we are starting at 8PM Central time. Send myself or Cool Manchu your email address so we can send you an invite.

As far as I can tell we should be expecting - Myself, Cool Manchu, Hencook, Simon Fix, Daegin. DarthValin you're more than welcome to join.

See ya tonight!

Hello from Quebec!

I just recently discovered there was a new Star wars system (EotE) and am thrilled as to how it looks. I loved the D6 system even if it had some faults, and while I enjoy the D20 system, it doesn't feel right to me for star wars. Having a level turns it into D&D in space as far as i'm concerned.

Now being the overly optimistic man that I am, I bought the core book right away and have read through a lot of it. Not all but enough to understand the way it works (i think). However, the only star wars GM i know atm in my town won't consider the new system..... yet. (I will corrupt him, yes I will muhahahaha.... *ahem*)

So here I am, hoping to find a group to play with. I found this post and I seem late to the party and all, but if there's room, or another group or something that starts at some point, I'd appreciate a spot if you'll consider me.

I speak english (with a not always there small french accent) and french, I've played rpg's for 17 years now (starting when i was 19, making me 36 now). I'm free tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays at pretty much any hour, and since I work nights, I can play however long the game would last. I'm east coast time but can adapt to most timezones.

Alright, that's enough for now. Peace out!

Edited by Vorjak

I don't want to speak for the whole group, but AFAIK the group is full. Consider starting your own thread that you are looking for players, and best of luck to you in that endeavor, Vorjak.