Sign in to follow this  
Bohrdumb

Last Thing You Bought

Since we are going pre-orders as well I do have a Transport, a Blockade Runner, 8 Headhunters, 4 E-Wings, 4 Defenders, 4 Phantoms, and 6 Rebel Aces all in various different pre-orders.  Good thing is they are all paid for....bad thing is I have to wait LOL.

I finally cracked and bought a second Tie Advanced. I tried to resist; my purist side always convinced me that only Vader really flew it, I didn't need a second one. Then, I organised a 300 pts games with my firends and one thing led to another and I needed two Advanced for my list idea....... Now how to fit a second one in a standard 100pts list!?

Now, I'm currently waiting for my second Aces pack to arrive in my FLGS.

A second B-wing

Why, in God's name, does the Rebel Aces NOT come with Adv. Sensors!?!?

They gots ta sell Shuttles!

No doubt, the Lambda has some of the best upgrades in the game.

Edited by Stone37

And driving through a random town, seeing a B+N, and just HAVING to stop and see what they have in stock =P.

LOL, I did the same thing. And there for a while I was hitting every Target I could find while they still had starter sets.

Imperial Aces, stumbled onto it at my local comic shop before I even knew it was on shelves.

Before that, I bought a half-price collection from someone taking a break from the game... to add to the ships I already have.

Sad thing is: I've yet to play. I have ships, just can't get to my FLGS when I need to.

Fo now, just lurking here and painting/modding.

Just started and I neede ptl and an R2 Astromech for my 4 x-wing so the last thinking I bought is an a and y wing.

Next up two e-wings!

Edited by Vissah

I bought a second core set, x-wing, tie fighter, tie advance, y-wing,a-wing,2x tie interceptors, yt-1300, firespray, 2x b-wing, 2x tie bomber, lambda shuttle, hwk-290 and imperial aces.

I enjoyed the game so much I just had to get more and I love the models.