Sign in to follow this  
Bohrdumb

Last Thing You Bought

Aces and a second Advanced and Save I.

I too am missing saving my random change for another ship just about every week.  But I know I need to be saving now, because by the end of summer there is going to be so much new stuff!

2 Imperial Aces

Y-wings 3 and 4

3rd Tie advanced

3rd Shuttle

4th B-wing

The goal was the imp aces, but miniature market had free shipping at $99, so... yeah.

A 3rd Advanced, eh?  Any plans/lists in mind that call for a third?

It was Imperial Aces, but then my store called me and said one of the Bwings I ordered was in. Going to mean I have too many bwings when Rebel Aces drops. Unless we start playing at 150 points. 6x bwings! :)

2 Imperial Aces

Y-wings 3 and 4

3rd Tie advanced

3rd Shuttle

4th B-wing

The goal was the imp aces, but miniature market had free shipping at $99, so... yeah.

Not anything competitive. It's more completionism than anything.

I do have a regular opponent that always plays Han, so survivable ships come in handy so I can mix it up and play more than just swarms against him.

An Imperial Aces. Before that, a second shuttle. Before that, a second B-Wing. That's in the last four months. My X-Wing buying has been a little light lately. Although I've been going to a lot more tournaments in the last month, and they all have entry fees, so I'm still spending money on the game in general.

Imperial Aces and a extra X-Wing.

With the transport coming out I'd have 5 X-Wings and 5 X-Wings is simply wrong.

That and I had a $50 gift card I got by spending points from my CC and at the LGS Imp Aces + X-Wing and taxes came out to be $49 and change. :)

Racked up a pretty big CC debt on a month long trip to Ohio for work, which they paid for... So in a way they paid for my Imp Aces and X-Wing.

My state thanks you for your economic activity. =P

Big Buckeye thanks fro me as well

The last thing I bought was a Hwk and a TIE bomber

2 Imperial Aces

Y-wings 3 and 4

3rd Tie advanced

3rd Shuttle

4th B-wing

Not anything competitive. It's more completionism than anything.

I do have a regular opponent that always plays Han, so survivable ships come in handy so I can mix it up and play more than just swarms against him.

This is why I LOVE the Aces.  Just adding another hull makes the Interceptors so much more durable.  Give them a hull and a shield/stealth and they stick around!

A second Firespray.

Bought it because I had so much fun painting my first one like Kath Scarlet, then ended up just doing a better Slave 1 paint in it.

After this, I realized how much fun dual Firesprays are. ^^

Firespray.  Haven't played a game with it yet.  I haven't even built a list with it yet.

But I already want to buy another one...

I bought one with my Aces, because it was the only ship I didn't have.  I'm thinking two beefed up named interceptors and a BH as my first build.

Firespray.  Haven't played a game with it yet.  I haven't even built a list with it yet.

But I already want to buy another one...

I bought one with my Aces, because it was the only ship I didn't have.  I'm thinking two beefed up named interceptors and a BH as my first build.

Put RecSpec on the BH and you have yourself a list.

Just received my Imperial Aces set but I bought those in September (?).  Last thing I actually purchased for X-Wing was 3x TIE Avengers, a Skipray Blastboat and a YT-2000 from Shapeways.  They all look gorgeous, painted up.