Sign in to follow this  
Bohrdumb

Last Thing You Bought

Imperial Aces and a extra X-Wing.

With the transport coming out I'd have 5 X-Wings and 5 X-Wings is simply wrong.

That and I had a $50 gift card I got by spending points from my CC and at the LGS Imp Aces + X-Wing and taxes came out to be $49 and change. :)

Racked up a pretty big CC debt on a month long trip to Ohio for work, which they paid for... So in a way they paid for my Imp Aces and X-Wing.

An Imperial Aces. Before that, a second shuttle. Before that, a second B-Wing. That's in the last four months. My X-Wing buying has been a little light lately. Although I've been going to a lot more tournaments in the last month, and they all have entry fees, so I'm still spending money on the game in general.

That and I had a $50 gift card I got by spending points from my CC and at the LGS Imp Aces + X-Wing and taxes came out to be $49 and change. :)

Racked up a pretty big CC debt on a month long trip to Ohio for work, which they paid for... So in a way they paid for my Imp Aces and X-Wing.

My state thanks you for your economic activity. =P

An Imperial Aces. Before that, a second shuttle. Before that, a second B-Wing. That's in the last four months. My X-Wing buying has been a little light lately. Although I've been going to a lot more tournaments in the last month, and they all have entry fees, so I'm still spending money on the game in general.

My state thanks you for your economic activity. =P

I usually make it a rule to buy something anytime I go to a tourney, just to reward the store for hosting them. I picked up some Litko templates at the last one I was at. 

Imp Aces

Firespray-31 (2nd one, Won $30 store credit from store championship, so it was free)

Lambda (2nd one, bought for the SJ card for a build I was going to run, but then ended up giving up on it)

Those should be the only purchases I've made in 2014.  When W3 hit, I bought 3x /sa, 4x B, 2x HWK, 1x Lambda, expecting it to fly off the shelves like every other wave has.  And then when Amazon got Y wings back in stock, I ordered 2 of them right away (and same for a 2nd x1 when that hit).

I kinda miss the days of hunting down each ship from different stores and getting something new basically every week... And driving through a random town, seeing a B+N, and just HAVING to stop and see what they have in stock =P.  Finding the ships was a really fun part of the game, and now that doesn't exist anymore :(

I ordered my first B-wing and it should be arriving tomorrow, but the most recent item I bought and currently have is my first Lambda. Last month I bought my second Y-Wing, but haven't purchased anything else recently.

Just picked up a Firespray this weekend, so the only ship I need to get is the Advanced now.  I also just nabbed myselfa Plano 732 box.  Once I had it all set up, I realized I have a LOT more buying to do in order to fill the thing up.  Man is this thing HUGE!!  But at least it now saves me from having to drag around a bunch of individual ship cartons, my main core set, and a smaller box with all of my tokens in it..  But yeah, I see a bunch more spending for me in the future in order to fill all the trays of the Plano up - much to my wife's chagrin..