Sign in to follow this  
Ihavebadluck

card protectors

I use the art ones with the one ring. They're pretty, though, if the inside was black, they would have been prettier. Too expensive though and, after some shuffling, I noticed that the glue that holds the artwork and the plastic together started to come off at the edges. Unacceptable.

Edited by Serazu

For my player cards I sleeve them all in cheap penny sleeves. Here is where I got them, 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000Y4HI7A/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As for the encounter deck, I generally don't sleeve, but lately I decided to use a pack of FFGs black sleeves to sleeve them in. Helps when I am playing a nightmare version of the quest not seeing the "Print on Demand" cards on top of the deck and when repeatedly getting destroyed by the quest helps the protect the cards from multiple shuffles. 

I get Ultra Pro Deck Protectors off Amazon.  Not the most cost efficient but they stand up to alot of play well unless you are overly rough and the black ones are perfect for nightmare decks (I use them for all encounter cards) and easy to shuffle.

if they say a color that refers to the back right? is clear better or colored?

Yes, the color refers to the back of the sleeve.  The use of color or art sleeves is more important in competitive games where marked cards are a concern.  

For a game like this, it's completely your choice.  I prefer clear sleeves to retain the look and feel of the encounter deck and player cards.