Sign in to follow this  
Rasconzo

Mini card storage

I'm planning to use a binder with cheapholders for business-cards, like suggested in this old topic:

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/102961-card-sleeve-sheets-for-upgrade-cards

However, those new 16-pocket Ultra pro pages look awesome and go well with the regular ultra pro pages I already have for my pilots. I'm just afraid it won't be available in Europe at decent prices for considerable time. shipping from us to NL is 33+ dollars for 1 pack

the 9-pocket mini american flexXfolio also looks interesting and more portable: it's unclear to me how many cards it holds: 20 pages x 2 sides x 9 slots = 360 or 'merely' 20 pages x 9 slots = 180 cards. Again, I kinda doubt it will be available in Europe any time soon, shipping is insane to NL (over 40 dollars)

I like seeing in one glance what and how many cards I have and what they do, instead of having to skim through a pile, but I don't want to spend loads of money on it.
So I prefer a binder instead of boxes, but in EU the options are limited to businesscards holders

Edited by Ingaric

I'm planning to use a binder with cheapholders for business-cards, like suggested in this old topic:

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/102961-card-sleeve-sheets-for-upgrade-cards

However, those new 16-pocket Ultra pro pages look awesome and go well with the regular ultra pro pages I already have for my pilots. I'm just afraid it won't be available in Europe at decent prices for considerable time. shipping from us to NL is 33+ dollars for 1 pack

the 9-pocket mini american flexXfolio also looks interesting and more portable: it's unclear to me how many cards it holds: 20 pages x 2 sides x 9 slots = 360 or 'merely' 20 pages x 9 slots = 180 cards. Again, I kinda doubt it will be available in Europe any time soon, shipping is insane to NL (over 40 dollars)

I like seeing in one glance what and how many cards I have and what they do, instead of having to skim through a pile, but I don't want to spend loads of money on it.

So I prefer a binder instead of boxes, but in EU the options are limited to businesscards holders

Ultimate guard is based in germany so it should be easier for you to get it there actually.

And the mini portfolio is 360 cards

My order just shipped. 5% discount code HAUMPH from Channel Fireball.

product_3887.jpg

These just arrived yesterday, and they're far superior to the UltraPro 12-pocket sticker pages, any business card pages I've tried, or side loading the upgrade cards.  You could fit multiples if you wanted into each slot, even sleeved, though I prefer only one each so I can see exactly how many I have.  The cards don't slip out by inadvertent movement like other options, but will if you shake vigorously upside down.  (But why do that?)

Can't recommend highly enough.  I've been waiting a long time for this solution.

Finally!  Glad to see some options for the smaller cards.  Really surprising these did not show up sooner, but better late than never.  Would be interesting to see if it was X-Wing that lead the charge in production or if there are enough other games using these to create the demand...

Finally!  Glad to see some options for the smaller cards.  Really surprising these did not show up sooner, but better late than never.  Would be interesting to see if it was X-Wing that lead the charge in production or if there are enough other games using these to create the demand...

Both of the pages I saw (for the single sheets and the Ultimate Guard product) specifically call out X-Wing, so I think it's fair to say.