So. I took at look at the Duty Table for Age of Rebellion, mentioned in the most recent article and posted here.

I noticed that all of the Duty was phrased for the Rebel Alliance specifically. Being a noob to AoR (I didn't want to buy the Beta a month or so before release), but a big fan of EoTE.. And the Empire. Well. I got bored, and made a version of the Duty Table oriented towards an Imperial Agent/Officer/Whatever. This may be in the final book, it may not. I will take it down at that point, if so.

Its been updated for usage and whatnot. Enjoy :).

Now with printable version on the second page.

Update 1/2018: Been awhile, but I fixed the link at a new host of mine. Apologies for this being missing for so long.

Edited by Kaalamity

I just don't like black backgrounds for Ink related reasons... otherwise Daddy likes...

I'll release a printable version later today. I usually use a tablet for surplus materials at the table, so it didn't even cross my mind, but its definitely necessary.

Very well done.

It might be a nitpick, but the white text on the black stylized background is difficult to read.

I'll also see what I can do about that. It looked fine in my editor, but weird once published.

Edit: Added the printable version as a second page to the PDF.

Edited by Kaalamity

On the subject of Imperial characters, the Agitator has a few talents that incite unrest (I forget the exact names right now).  For Imperial players, I recommend flipping the result so that it inspires obedience instead.

I realized this while using AoR rules to represent 40k Inquisitorial agents.  Agitator makes a great Commissar once you've changed this talent.

Would anyone be willing to send me the Kaalamity's Duty Table for Age of Rebellion? I wasn't able to yoink it in time.

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll shoot it over to you.

Likewise - I was not able to grab this wonderful table.

Right now I'm trying to figure out the best way to host the table, so people can just download it from my signature. If you need it sooner than that, just shoot me PM with your email address, and I'll send it right over.

Likewise - I was not able to grab this wonderful table.

Right now I'm trying to figure out the best way to host the table, so people can just download it from my signature. If you need it sooner than that, just shoot me PM with your email address, and I'll send it right over.

i know it's an older thread, but any progress on hosting? i'm thinking of starting an imperials game in the next month or so and this would help out!

thanks!

anyone have this sheet in a google doc somewhere? seems the source material is no longer available, nor is it up on wayback machine.

Edited by cynn78