Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AussieJedi

new force pack?

24 posts in this topic

So, has anyone received their new force pack in the US? Up here in Canada, we generally get ours a week after you, so it is good to know if you have it.

I haven't gotten mine.  I preordered it around the first of the month, and the company says it's still prepping for shipping, despite having it in stock.  Doesn't make sense.

My LGS informed me today that he will FOR SURE have it on Thursday, which is PRETTY exciting AND it means I will have a store championship with the new release!!!

Congrats!  *mumblegrumble* :P

Really, though, that's cool.  At this point, I just want a date so I don't spend each day waiting to run to check the mail.  XD

Looks like the Amazon vendor I preordered mine from is sticking to the 28th.  I should have it by the middle of next week.  Woo!

That's the official release date so they probably don't want to break street date.

We got it in Alberta Canada today

well at least a store in Calgary did, I haven't heard from my local game shop in Edmonton yet though.

Edited by chunkygorillas

Looks like the Amazon vendor I preordered mine from is sticking to the 28th.  I should have it by the middle of next week.  Woo!

That's the official release date so they probably don't want to break street date.

That's kind of what I thought.  Oh, well.  If I don't try to be patient, what good is the Light Side, anyway?

My shop got them in yesterday, to start selling today. Already have decks built around Mohc and the Freeholders (wanted to use them since everyone else in my meta was more excited about the other three pods).

Picked up my copy today, was pleasantly surprised to see that the horrible clamshell idea had been abandoned.  I have to wonder though if maybe this was part of the reason for the absurd delay - they decided on the switch, announced it, saw how much everybody hated it, and decided to go back to the old boxes, the printing of which at that late date set back the schedule.

I got mine yesterday and it seems that the packaging looks like it was the issue. I would expect that something like that would definitely set the release date back a while.

WE HAVE OUR CARDS!