Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I. J. Thompson

JoY now shipping!

45 posts in this topic

Honestly the main interest I have in the adventure modules is what NPCs, equipment, starships, and Vehicles do they include, though I suppose the Cloud City data should be helpful.

Internutt likes this

I'm seriously stoked for this supplement. Cloud City data, some new tools and a new adventure to run.

Any group of Star Wars fans would love a Bespin adventure.

Amazon just seem to suck for EotE materials.

Thankfully I have a really good local game shop that orders all the books in for me.

It's not anywhere on Amazon yet. :(

Yah, just use Google and Bing or whatever.  I've gone directly to online merchants and found one through ebay as well.  If you want it quickly that is, if you're patient it will show up on Amazon.

I am making my prediction that this book will drop at the end of the last week of March.  And there will be much rejoicing.

Well, the Upcoming Products page does list March 28th as the official release date (probably the date when the FFG official store has the book in stock and for sale to the public).  Whether that is still the case remains to be seen.

I am making my prediction that this book will drop at the end of the last week of March.  And there will be much rejoicing.

"yaaayyyy..."  ;)

tumblr_n1b6geXqq71snhn1io2_400.gif

Edited by I. J. Thompson
kaosoe likes this

..tell me this will have stats for Lando..

Lando is supposed to appear, but I don't know if there has been any confirmation that he will have game stats.

If it has stats we can kill it.

kaosoe likes this

Intresting. I just got done telling myself I need to stop spending money on books. (Bought a few first edition books non starwars related) and then I see this announcment. Outttttstanding.

Still...not...on....Amazon. My medical insurance provider just handed me $75 in Amazon gift cards for doing a yearly health assessment so I really shouldn't buy it elsewhere. If it doesn't pop up on Amazon soon I may have to go back to the insurance website and update my sitting blood pressure score.

Still...not...on....Amazon. My medical insurance provider just handed me $75 in Amazon gift cards for doing a yearly health assessment so I really shouldn't buy it elsewhere. If it doesn't pop up on Amazon soon I may have to go back to the insurance website and update my sitting blood pressure score.

Yea, this is somewhat irritating...

Yea, this is somewhat irritating...

I'll refer to my post during the DC release: http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/99621-dangerous-covenants-off-the-boat-and-shipping/page-2#entry991105

I doubt this will change soon.  

Which means for me if my LGS doesn't have it today by some miraculous intervention I won't see it till close to the 3rd.