Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rogue 4

Looking for Ft Worth, Texas players

12 posts in this topic

I know about the awesome group of players in the Plano/McKinney area, but that is really too far to drive to all the time, so I am looking for local players to play on a normal basis. We can play at Collected Comics by TCU or somewhere else.

I live in Arlington and I have a friend who plays who lives here as well. Depending on when you're talking, I would definitely be interested in this.

Sounds good. I don't know that I could do every week, but maybe every other week or so would work.

Except, of course, this weekend, as we'll be out of town.

I know about the awesome group of players in the Plano/McKinney area, but that is really too far to drive to all the time, so I am looking for local players to play on a normal basis. We can play at Collected Comics by TCU or somewhere else.

Could you tell me more about the Plano group?  That's right in my wheelhouse.  

We meetup at Madness Games and Comics on Friday nights, from 5pm until midnight. League play. so any game you want to play is okay!

We meetup at Madness Games and Comics on Friday nights, from 5pm until midnight. League play. so any game you want to play is okay!

Madness is fun and we get a lot of players, so you'll always have new things to fly against.

I see this is kind of old, but there's always someone up for a game at Y2 Komics in Fort Worth. We usually meet thursday's. Also through their Facebook page you will find the x-wing facebook group that we use to set up or find games in the area. If you get something going at Collected, let me know as they are closer to me, but they don't really seem interested in catering to the X-Wing crowd.

You might want to check out our group - The Dallas / Fort Worth TableTop War Gamers. Our sites on Facebook.  We're big into Star Wars: X-Wing, and some other games, and in fact we're playing X-Wing at our next game night on the 8th of August. Given the size of the area we rotate through various individuals homes to lessen the drive factor. We have members all over the metroplex.