Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jasonconlon

LCG playmats for trade

3 posts in this topic

I have the following playmats for trade, all in excellent condition --

Call of Cthulhu offers

A Game of Thrones offersStar Wars offersWarhammer: Invasion offerAscension offerArtists of Magic offerI'm looking for any of the following --

Call of Cthulhu wants

Star Wars wantsA Game of Thrones wants
  • 3x Daenerys Targaryen alternate art cards (2013 Season 1) - http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=3879
  • 1x all playmats [excluding Cersei Lannister playmat (2014 Store Championship), Khal Drogo playmat (2013 Season 3), The Hound playmat (2013 Regional Championship), Daenerys Targaryen playmat (2014 Season 1)]
Lord of the Rings wantsWarhammer: Invasion wants
  • 3x Rip Dere 'eads off! alternate art cards (2013 World Championship)
  • 3x Zealot Hunter alternate art cards (2013 National Championship)
  • 2x Blood Dragon Knight alternate art cards (2013 Season 1) - http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=3825
  • 1x all playmats [excluding Orcs riding on Giant Spider playmat (2013 Regional Championship), Orc rider on Wyvern playmat (2013 Season 2) and Dark Elf Raider playmat (2012 Q3)]
Android: Netrunner wantsPlease private message me with interest and offers. Note that I'm located in Sydney, Australia. Edited by jasonconlon

I have a new Game of Thrones playmat 2014 season 1 I am looking to trade for either a Warhammer Invasion mat or Call of Cthulhu mat. PM me if interested

Thanks for the offer, Darkjawa, but I'm sorted for an A Game of Thrones 2014 Season 1 playmat now.

Updated the list.

Edited by jasonconlon