Sign in to follow this  
OddballNarwhal

Louisville, KY Gamers/Stores?

I wish there were more in the Ashland area too. Found a gaming group that meets once a month. They meet on the 22nd so i will find out how many there are. If you can make it come out. Starts at 11am.

I'm in Louisville and don't have a great answer for you.

I try and make the Saturday BluegrassMagic boardgame events and I always have my X-WIng stuff in the car in case I find another player. There's another player as well that usually shows up. 

The Louisville Card Board Gamer group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/louisvillecardboardgamers/

Drop me a line.

Steve

There's a very active group out of Pet Shop Comics. They held a store championship a couple weeks ago. Something To Do supposedly held an event as well (I wasn't able to attend that one, so no idea how many played, but I have the contact info of the guy who won that event).

My friend sometimes plays with me out at Bluegrass Magic as well, but I haven't played with Steve yet.

I don't know about events but groups do meet at Something to Do in Oxmoor and a bit further, you can cross the river into New Albany to Empire Comics. A group usually is there on Sunday. I am from New Albany but live in Indy now and we have a couple of great places.

Good Luck to you guys.

The Battelforge in Lexington has some players. I do not know of any tournaments yet but from what I hear the game is really starting to become popular. I just bought a couple starter sets myself.

Within the hour drive area is That Book Place in Madison, Indiana. It might be a bit further than you're willing to go, but it's just getting started here. We had an Assault at Imdaar Alpha last weekend, which had a lot of people looking over and taking notice.

The LaGrange KY Library has study rooms that are perfect for gaming (East of Louisville, take Hwy 71). My buddy and I are looking for players. Maybe start a club? Please email me if you are interested. Thanks, Lance (telcolance@gmail.com)

The Louisville Game Shop on Baxter Ave. has a good group of guys that play. We are trying to get a casual game night on Tuesdays. I will be there this Tuesday, the 2nd of September.

There's a very active group out of Pet Shop Comics. They held a store championship a couple weeks ago. Something To Do supposedly held an event as well (I wasn't able to attend that one, so no idea how many played, but I have the contact info of the guy who won that event).

My friend sometimes plays with me out at Bluegrass Magic as well, but I haven't played with Steve yet.

I checked in with Something to Do over the weekend they are having a hard time getting players out. They are trying to run X-wing games on Sunday's. I live in the Louisville area and I am looking to play with folks either my wife plays as well.

The Louisville Game Shop on Baxter Ave. has a good group of guys that play. We are trying to get a casual game night on Tuesdays. I will be there this Tuesday, the 2nd of September.

What time on Tuesday's would you guys be getting together?

There's a couple guys who are off work on Tuesdays. They get there shortly after noon, or early afternoon, since it's their day off and there's no reason to rush. More people start showing up after 4pm as we get off work.

We're there until the shop closes at 8pm.

There's a couple guys who are off work on Tuesdays. They get there shortly after noon, or early afternoon, since it's their day off and there's no reason to rush. More people start showing up after 4pm as we get off work.

We're there until the shop closes at 8pm.

:( if it were weekends I could attend much easier. I work 9 to 5 and have to be home to let out the dog and stuff. Kind of sucks too I work near Louisville Game Shop

I know it's a bit far but here in Bowling Green we have quite a few X-Wing players...we play at Hobby Town on Russellville Rd. Typically we do Friday mornings at 10a, but we also play on Tuesday nights at 6p.