Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wolf3d

New Play in Central Indiana

11 posts in this topic

We're having a tournament in Portage, IN (2 hours north) at Lightspeed Hobbies on March 22nd at noon if you're interested. There will be 4 regional winners as well as two players that made top 8 at GenCon and a player that made top 16 at worlds.

I live on the south side and I'm looking for people to play as well. I could occasionally make it over to Avon for a game or two.

We got a small group(usually 2, maybe a 3rd from time to time) we would LOVE some new players besides playing our same decks over and over.........not to mention 2 nights a week I have classes on the north side of Indy over on Michigan Rd.

Edited by hollywoodblobb

I live in the Central Indy and am looking into playing more Star Wars LCG.

Anyone know of any shops running tourneys or such we could start an organized play league at?

I live in the Central Indy and am looking into playing more Star Wars LCG.

Anyone know of any shops running tourneys or such we could start an organized play league at?

I'm no longer in the area, but I'd recommend checking out Gamerz on the south side, lots of play area and very supportive of gamers in general.  There's also Game Preserve (one on the north side and one on the south side) that is a great place.

There are no shops that I know of running tourneys. The Store Championship we had at the south side Game Preserve drew just three players; one hadn't played in a year and was the judge, another hadn't played before and I built decks for him on the spot and there was myself. I think technically I "won" the tournament, but I didn't feel right taking the plaque or the regionals buy.

I will speak with the guys at the south side Game Preserve, Gamerz and/or Comic Book University about getting an organized group playing in the store.

Looks like Gamerz is our best bet (on the south side). There's usually plenty of room to get a few games going at the card tables. In Avon, there's Games To Die For, which also usually has space on almost any given day. Game Preserve - Greenwood is usually pretty busy during the week, except maybe Mondays,and has events scheduled most Saturdays; Sundays are usually packed with Warmachine players.

If we could determine a day when all or most of us are free, I am willing to meet up almost anywhere.

I just bought the starter for this game, and am in need of people to both show me how to play and to play with on a regular basis. I currently live in Fishers, But i will be relocating and working in Plainfield at the end of Oct. I would love to hear from anyone around the area that is interested!