Sign in to follow this  
Crabbok

Y-Wings can get EPT now!

Gold Squadron Pilots are PS 2, and therefor cannot use the astromech.

Well that and I forgot again that it's unique, so you can only have 1. But I missread it, I thought if your PS was lower then 2, not 2 or lower.

I will also point out that it's clearly designed around the guy that can shed stress by Target Locking or spending the Target Lock.
He basically gets PTL stress-free this way if he uses a TL as his 2nd ability.

Biggs is gonna be fun with it, but remember that the E-Wing will also get the Astromech Slot.... Fun :D

I think PTL on Horton will be ideal.   Right now I've had some nice success running a Y-Wing build that centers on Kyle Katarn handing out focus to Horton so he can get target lock and fire with a focus on the same turn... but this allows me to free up Kyle, or stick Kyle with Dutch... so much versatility with this option!   Love it!

Horton by far
It's also a unique so only one y-wing can have it.
Btw hi crabbok.
Gungo from eq2

Zup Gungo!

PTL or anything that generates stress might not be the best choice for a Y-Wing with only two green maneuvers.

Especially because you cant get an R2 astromech in the equation.

PTL or anything that generates stress might not be the best choice for a Y-Wing with only two green maneuvers.

Yeah, that's my thought. And focus tokens do less for Proton Torpedoes than for almost any other attack, since the torpedo itself already flips one [eye] result.

What I do like is the idea of running a relatively cheap Gray Squadron sponge with Draw Their Fire, or as a nice little support ship with Squad Leader. And I'll definitely experiment with Dutch + Expert Handling (at least until the Wave 4 TL+boost droid is in my hands).