Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About WalrusofDoom

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

398 profile views
  1. The silver probably looks odd on the vic because I did the silver, did a wash and then went over the panels individually again. I'd probably have to do another layer to get it to look right, but at this point I don't think it's worth the effort.
  2. Have some more of the Victory done. Now I'm trying to figure out whether the end result actually looks that much better than the same without the watch. It took quite a long time and it was a lot of effort to get all the panels done. Thoughts?
  3. I ordered mine last Wednesday and got it Friday.
  4. I don't even know right now. I'm having a hard time finding something I like at the moment.
  5. Working on a paint scheme for my Imperials. The front of the ship is what the end result for the entire base of the hull will be. The metallic is actually a bit darker in person. Most of the raised bits are going to be either a lighter silver or a copper color like the falcon at the bottom.
  6. Got a new silencer online. None of the stores around me actually have them.
  7. Right now only a collector. There are no players in my area that I'm aware of.
  8. Actually, Soontir was a test pilot for the Defender, Phantom and Aggressor.
  9. The old decipher ccg actually had a card of those two that could pilot the falcon.
  10. The in universe explanation for that is that the roman letters we see are the High Galactic alphabet as opposed to aurebesh.
  11. I seem to remember in TFA when poe is trying to escape jakku the one of the stormtroopers shouts stop that x wing. I could be mistaken though.
  12. Looking to unload some of my rebel promos for some Imperial stuff. Located WI, USA. Have Sato AA Ackbar AA 2 Rieken AA Dodonna AA Cr90a AA MC80 AA AFMK 2 AA Also have an extra VSD I plastic, a vsd 2, Isd 1 and Isd 2 AA. Want Adepticon Admirals (preferably Thrawn) Jerjerrod Maarek Stele
  13. Yeah, at least 3 games she took two rounds of fire from the majority of the opponent's list without taking damage. As I said, my main problem with my losses was my QD flying and that just comes down to lack of practice games.
  14. A little report on this. Went 4-2 at the trial. Missed getting dice by a few places due to really bad MOV. My two losses were mainly due to flying QD poorly and having her basically do nothing. Pretty good I feel for pretty much finalizing the list on the way there. Ended up playing this. Kylo Ren — TIE/vn Silencer 76 Hate 3 Pattern Analyzer 5 Proton Torpedoes 12 Ship Total: 96 Half Points: 48 Threshold: 3 Commander Malarus — TIE/FO Fighter 41 Ship Total: 41 Half Points: 21 Threshold: 2 “Quickdraw” — TIE/SF Fighter 45 Fanatical 2 Special Forces Gunner 10 Fire-Control System 2 Ship Total: 59 Half Points: 30 Threshold: 3 Malarus ended up being good all but one game when she rolled a ton of blanks. I'll probably test dropping the protons for PA and Shield/afterburners on QD. Having shield would have given me an extra round of potential double taps in at least three games.
  • Create New...