My two cents.
1. Overall I liked and enjoyed the movie.
2. My biggest complaint is the movie didn't feel like Star Wars. I can't quite explain it. Perhaps Lucas puts some sort of addictive substance in his films and he didn't sell it to Disney. Without Han, Luke, etc the movie is only Star Wars because Disney slapped the SW logo on it. A lot of it felt forced. The dejarik holoboard game being turned on. C-3PO jumping in front of the camera. It was over the top, perhaps this is were less is more makes sense.
3. The main premise of Luke gone into hiding. Why would he leave a map? If it is for someone to find him in an emergency then why would the map be in three different parts. (Also the map itself is a joke. All you need is the end of the map not a trail leading to it.) If the First Order had the other parts of the map. Why didn't they just search all the planets in the missing section of their map? Or just blow up the planets in the that sections.
4. Phasma (or whoever she was). Why would she turn off the shield? Seems like fight or die was a more likely option.
5. Rey was great. I liked her character and acting.
6. Finn was good. His giving up on the FO seemed somewhat forced, but not impossible.
7. Poe was ok. A very excited ADHD character. Sweet pilot, just all over the place.
8. Ren was decent. Acting wise he was fine. Character wise, nor a fan. Seemed strange to see a dark side temper tantrum. His transgression was odd to me. Start of the film he was badass. Stopped a laser bolt in midair (never seen that before) used the force to freeze Poe, read his mind, he seemed super powerful. Then he can't beat Finn (Who lost to an unnamed stormtrooper in his first duel) when the duel. I will say I hate Ren (because of what he did on the catwalk) but that doesn't make his acting or character bad.
9. Lando? Where for art thou Lando? I hope it's only because he can only be in two out of three movies.
10. Wedge. Wish he would have agreed to be in the movie.
11. End of movie hug between Leia and Rey. Unless Leia actually know who she is, why is she hugging a stranger and not comforting/being comforted by Chewie.
12. Han's moment at the end upset me, I won't lie I wished it hadn't happened. It wasn't even shocking as it was very choreographed.
1. Shield being turned off so easily. Obviously they had lots of stormtroopers as evident from the General's speech. So having no one stationed to protect such a vital area is dumb.
2. Who was the Resistance resisting? If the FO was so bad, wouldn't the Republic oppose them.
3. Ren's temper tantrums. It wouldn't be so bad if the movie itself didn't make fun of it by having the two troopers sneak away and turn it into a comedic moment.
4. The scavenger that first had BB-8 just giving him up because Rey ran up. Seems to me that he would have fought back for his huge prize (as a Droid would be a huge payday).
5. Leia. God I wish she hadn't gone off the deep end with addiction. She sounded like Leia had smoked a cartoon a day since RotJ
6. Finn knowing much of anything about Starkville base other than its location, especially after we find out he was a janitor.
Again my overall reaction is positive. I will watch it again.