Jump to content

GrandAdmiralCrunch

Members
  • Content Count

    1,728
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GrandAdmiralCrunch

  1. My money would be on the Standard Grey models going to the Empire, since both the Acclamator and Venator served in the Imperial fleet. It would be a cheap way to give that faction more units.
  2. Seconded. I'm also at work but would like to know what is going on.
  3. I think we can count on them releasing those ships as stand alone expansions. Hopefully they will include any unique cards
  4. At the end of the announcement they put up as slide. $99 per starter. That's MSRP. Probably be around $70 at most online shops.
  5. The ship choices are perfect. The CW wave spoilers make a lot of sense.
  6. Holy crap, I'm stoked. Those starters look awesome.
  7. My money is on them going the digital route like they did with X-Wing 2.0. Have digital cards that they can errata easily with points values.
  8. Could be worse. They could decide to not announce it then either. Could you just imagine something like that happening.
  9. You know... I always come back to the Armada boards for the warmth and camaraderie. The Bat-$#!+ insanity is just icing on the cake.
  10. Any need to update this? Still list the SSD as yet announced. Nothing about the Starhawk or Onager... not even the Chimera or MC75. Nothing about the famous Raddus bomb. Is DiabloAzul still around?
  11. Dum dee dum... nice thread... everybody excited by new stuff... wait... what... how... why... https://i.imgur.com/kypAGwh.gifv
  12. I double checked and you’re right. The Imperator Class that appeared during the Clone Wars is now only legends. I don’t think it’s impossible we will see this but I will lower the likelihood
  13. That was the size I pulled off Wookiepedia. Any info where I can find data for the bigger one?
  14. Gozanti Cruiser [68.3m] Flotilla. Good fit Odds of appearing: 99% - Already have existing art Trident Class Assault Ship [88.71m] Could work as Combat Flotilla Odds of appearing: 25% - To Weird Hardcell Class Interstellar Transport [220m] Small base. Odds of appearing: 99% - Not many options in this size range Diamond Class Cruiser [200m] Small Base Odds of appearing: 99% - Not many options in this size range C-9979 Landing Craft (210m) Small Base. Awful large for a non combat ship. I don’t know about this one. Odds of appearing: 50% - Well known but doesn’t fit the role of combat vessel and is too big for flotilla Sabaoth Frigate [275m] Small Base. Odds of appearing: 50% - Obscure but not many options for small CIS ships Sabaoth Destroyer [#00m?] “Several Hundred Meters Long” Heavy Small/Medium. Good Counter to the Arquitens/Pelta Odds of appearing: 50% - Obscure but not many options for small CIS ships Captor Class Heavy Munitions Cruiser [#00m?] “Several Hundred Meters Long” Heavy Small/ Medium. I know this one is a bit obscure, and I couldn’t find a definitive size for it, but I do think it would make a good counter to the Dreadnought class/MC30/Gladiator Odds of appearing: 50% - Obscure but not many options for small CIS ships Munificent Class Star Frigate [825m] Medium Base Odds of appearing: 99% - To iconic not to include DH-Omni Supply Ship [909m] Medium/Large. Really big for a non combat ship. I’m not sure about this. Odds of appearing: 25% - To big for a flotilla, not enough firepower for combat Bulwark Class Battlecruiser MkI [1000m] Medium/Large Odds of appearing: 25% - Obscure and several options in this size range Recuscant Class Light Destroyer [1187m] Medium/Large - I can see this going either way. Odds of appearing: 99% - Too iconic not to include Providence Class Carrier/Destroyer [1088m] I think this just looks girthier and should be a Large Base Odds of appearing: 99% - To iconic not to include Lucrehulk Class Battleship/DCS [3170m] Large/Huge Base. This would be massive on the table Odds of appearing: 50% - iconic, but size might be prohibitive Subjugator Class Heavy Cruiser [4,845m] Large/Huge. Another big boy Odds of appearing: 50% - might not be well enough known for its size/cost
  15. CR-20 Troop Carrier [60m] Good fit for a flotilla. Very reminiscent of the Consular and Arquitens Odds of appearing: 25% - To obscure CSS-1 Corellian Star Shuttle [80m] Another solid entry for the flotilla spot Odds of appearing: 99% - Fits the Republic aesthetic and would be a near mirror of the GR75 Consular Class Cruiser-Combat Refit [115m] Right in the edge of Flotilla and Small. Lean more towards small Odds of appearing: 99% - To iconic to pass up CR70 Corellian Corvette [130m] Definitely Small. I wonder if FFG could get those light details? Odds of appearing: 75% - They could easily repurpose the CR90 and give it a new paint job. Stealth Ship {Carrion Spike} [150m] Another Small. Cloaking could be a fun new mechanic Odds of appearing: 99% - Slick little ship with interesting design possibilities; I don’t see them passing this one up. Pelta Class [282m] Small Base. Odds of appearing: 99% - Already have the model Arquittens Class [325m] Small Base. Odds of appearing: 99% - Already have the model AA-9 Coruscant Freighter [390m] Small. Pretty big for a non combat ship. I don’t know about this one Odds of appearing: 25% - To big for a flotilla, not enough guns for combat Dreadnaught Class Heavy Cruiser [600m] Heavy Small in the same vein as the Gladiator or MC30. Fan favorite Odds of appearing: 75% - Popular and fits a niche. Not much else in this size range Acclamator Class Assault Ship [752m] Medium base. Gotta have it Odds of appearing: 99% - To iconic to not have it Victory Class Star Destroyer [900m] Medium Base Odds of appearing: 99% - Easy repaint for existing model Venator Class Star Destroyer [1155m] Large Base. Why bother without it. Odds of appearing: 99% - To iconic to not have Imperial Class Star Destroyer [1600m] Large Base Odds of appearing: 50% - Easy repaint of existing model, but Imperator is now Legends only
  16. Post them in Imgur then think to them here
  17. I am yet at the sky is falling stage, but I am nervous. First Petersen left a year ago, then Navaro. We get news that they are trimming fat. It doesn’t sound so much that they are moving away from Star Wars as there is corporate shenanigans afoot. They can announce anything they want but as X-Wing has shown they can just as readily cancel. Im not at Chicken little stage yet, but I am watching the sky’s.
  18. Now there is a question I haven’t heard in a long time... a long time.
  19. With a 1-year old at home I doubt I’ll be able to see this anytime soon, I’ve indulged in spoilers. I have to ask and perhaps get a bit of clarification; are there Armada worthy ships displayed here? There are the super-laser ISD’s. Does the First Order get anything new? Does the resistance fleet have Cap ships or not?
×
×
  • Create New...