A friend sent me an article from a French Miniatures magazine about the wave 7... with confusing information:
- Kuat and Cymoon 1 base cost: 112pts
- Grand Amiral Thrawn (32pts): will increase command values of enemy ships
- Gar Saxon (23pts): when an enemy squadron with Intel or Strategic activates at distance 1, he got 1 dmg. Speed 4, Hull 7, Rogue, "Assault"
- Vador (boarding): remove an upgrade card from enemy ship
- Chimaera: title allowing to use Fleet Commands
- Fleet Commands will be shared with the existing ones, so all accessible for both Rebels and Imperials
- Intensifies forward fire: change the face of a die to a hit.
- MC75 Armored 104 pts, Artillery 100 pts. Hull 9, balance firepower from all arcs, faster and more agile than MC80
- Raddus (26pts): deploy 1 ship in reserve at distance 1 from an allied ship
- Profundity: "jettison" a ship from another (and from reserve) and possibility to transfer an Officer and an Admiral on it
- Strategical advisor: exhaust to pass your turn
- Caitken/Shollan: reroll all or part of your die (of one color)
I don't know if this source is reliable or not, but this is what is written (no cards pictures, only text in French) in the magazine. My surprise is Thrawn effect.