Not a flowchart but a 1 page handout.
Arcane Spellcasting Steps
1) As your Action you have chosen to cast a Spell.
2) Do you have enough Power as required by the spell to cast it?
3) If not, you must perform a successful Channel Power Maneuver.
4) If you do have enough Power you will now make a Spellcraft Check to determine the outcome.
5) The Power used by the spell is consumed.
1) You may attempt to Channel Power and cast on the same turn but you must add an extra Challenge die to your Spellcraft Check.
Channel Power Manuever
1) Roll 1 Challenge die and a number of WillPower Characteristic Dice but be sure to convert a number of these Characteristic Dice into either Conservative Dice or Reckless Dice based upon how many spaces deep into a stance you are. This is not optional. IF you are Trained in this Skill, add 1 Expertise die to your roll as well.
2) Determine how much Power you now have and take that many tokens.
1) As per the Spell indicates, roll a number of n Misfortune dice, 1 Challenge die and a number of Characteristic Dice based on your Intelligence but be sure to convert a number of these Characteristic Dice into either Conservative Dice or Reckless Dice based upon how many spaces deep into a stance you are. This is not optional. If you are Trained in this Skill, add 1 Expertise die to your roll as well. Additionally if the Spell you are casting is fits the criteria of a Specialization you have, you may Add 1 Fortune die to your roll if Specialization fits the spell's criteria.
2) Determine the outcome of the spell.
When 1 or more Chaos Stars are generated on a Spellcraft Check those effects are resolved first but if there are any unassigned Chaos Stars in the dice pool remaining, you must draw a Miscast card.
When forced to lose Power through an effect of a Bane or a Chaos Star, that Power is immediately lost. If you do not have enough Power to satisfy the loss, you are reduced to zero Power and immediately suffer 1 Stress. If you are already at zero Power you must immediately attempt a Discipline check, with a number of Challenge dice equal to the amount of Power you are unable to lose. If the Discipline check succeeds, you suffer 1 Stress. If it fails, you suffer 1 Stress and immediately gain a temporary Insanity with the Chaos or Trauma trait. You then place a number of tracking tokens on the Insanity card equal to the difficulty of the check.
Roll a number of Challenge dice as required by the check and a number of Characteristic Dice equal to your Willpower. If trained in Discipline, add 1 Expertise dice for each level of training. If Specialized in Discipline you may also add additional Fortune dice to the check. The Discipline check succeeds if you have more Successes than Failures.