Thanks you so much for your return !
- Deep elves should be melee in both act.
- Reflective ward is basicaly only reworded from FAQ and I only take the the text out. No changes on it. I'm not a fan of Uncontrolled power, and maybe I'm going to not change them, since I always remove them from my deck, in fact, all deck should have cards to be removed.
- Wiked laughter is maybe too strong. Need to do some work back on it.
- For Treacherous shadow, the idea is when you have 2 or 3 heroes. They may be lucky, so you card could do nothing. Since it cost at least 6 xp to have it, having a card that could do nothing at all because of unlucky is really a pain (and the card could fail twice, because of missing the test, and after because of an X on attack)
- Need to think back about Infector cards. Maybe all the 3 cards should not be on the OL play area. Will thing it back again, and testing it more.
- Since Razorwings have no additionnal damages on their dice, I don't think they would stun the whole party on each time. I'm going to test them more soon.
- Beastman should say "surge : perform an additional attack targeting the same hero. Applies - 1 heart to this attack"
- Grisban needs at least 1 more stamina, but the more I think of it, the more I think the only condition Grisban can take off with this hero ability is stun. So, giving him the ability to not be "stunnable" would fit him well. On top of this, since ispher is immune to poison and logan to immobilize, Grisban could be to stun, and a hero could be to disease, but I don't see who for the last one.
- During my test, Medusae haven't been able to make a hero skip more than 1 turn, since it only work once for each attack, and the master never stay on the ground many time. But i'm going to think of it.
- Death rage has + 2 health because of two things : the beastmaster could have +6 health (more than the berserker, strange), and because the more health the beserker has, the more this skill will be.
- Base thief's card should be change, tough. Having 3 accessories is cool, but unequiping it to add +1 is a bit strange when playing. I will have to work more on this one.
- Dark chant is not horrifiying, since it only work on the dark priest ability, where horrifying works for all. But since the master should not be on melee to activate his ability (the dragon does this better), i tought of this.
More changes soon with my returns.
I'm going back on conjurer and spiritspeaker then.