Hello, I have several questions :
- does the lasgun variable settings can be used with bursts fire ?
- does the hot-shot las weapons can use variable settings ?
- are standard Imperial Guard equipment and armour adapted to ogryns and ratlings?
- can the aim action can be used with auto burst, semi-auto burst, swift attack, lightning attack, called shot, suppressing fire ?
- why does suppressing fire and overwatch overwatch provoke pinning tests and not semi-auto and auto bursts, basically all these attacks are bursts (this is a question I have always asked myself before with dark heresy, rogue trader and deathwatch deathwatch)
- how many targets can be affected by suppressing fire ?
- does fire damage ignores TB ? Because (especially in Deathwatch (tyranids) and Only War (big orks mainly) the very tough creature have mainly more chances to be fatigued and collapse unconscious than to die from burns