CT GAMER said:
I have not had a chance to read any of the game materials or seen a game/demo, so I am curious if anyone coud enlighten me on hoe forces are constructed?
1. I gather it uses a points system . What is the points total of a standard game?
2. Is it possible to field an all mechanized force in DT/DW?
3. Does it have some sort of force org/required units in each force? Are certain units restricted in how many you can field?
I really like the Axis walkers and wqs hoping to build a mechanized company/formation. Is this feasible?
1. Inside Seelöwe game is around 350 AP for the bigger.
2. yes but the DT campaign is made to limit walkers. Still waiting more news with DW.
3. No. Except for heros. They can field either alone or with a squad. Alone they cannot join a squad later and with one they can leave it when they want but never return with or join an another one.
4. Yes. both sides have the same rules.
But if i can give you an advice wait DW.