Ok, I will write some words as well.
1/ Big thanks to Thorondor for organizing this Event as it's was great fun again.
2/ Congratulation to Gualdo... I think i have to start playing via this Online Device against you finally....
3/ The Kingsmoot tourney was great fun. I really like this format. Also, it's good to have it as a starter. Beer does not necessarily reduce the performance in KM - maybe it even improves the performance.
4/ In the joust tourney I used my Martell Maester Deck (King of Summer). However, I did not anticipate the current Meta very well.
1) First game was against a Martell Deck with no Agenda. It was played by Sato if I remember correctly. The game went well for me so I won although I started to realize that "He calls it thinking" might have been a good idea.
2) Stark 6 Agendas. This game dragged on forever. However, it was fun. If I remember correctly, I got rid of my own Viper via NOT attacking while I had a Valar Dohaeris revealed.
3) Here is some lack of memory... I guess it must have been some Wildling stuff....
4) Stark with Tully flavor. Was a fun game against Estefania. She managed to kill the Viper by blanking him with "Frozen Moat" and killing him with "Routing the Charge" in an Intrigue Challenge - I was puzzled.
5) Martell Wildings - against a guy from Czeck whose name I also don't remember. Now, I saw how my Deck could have been improved: Just run Wildlings. We managed to play a second game in time. Yet, I didn't came close to winning.
6) Stark again with a Tully flavor. I managed to take this one home...
7) Martell Wildling - sea above
So, in the end I was wildlinged to death (at place 58). I really would have liked to play against Targaryens or Greyjoy with my deck, as I realized that Martell Wildling decks are better after the first two games... It would have been more interesting.
5/ The loudness level in the "Knights Hall" (Rittersaal) is a little to high for me. I wonder how the Spanish guys have a voice at the end of the evening. The Walder (Gualdo) Frey song was again really cool and funny - the other chanting not so much.
6/ The Agot Nations cup was the coolest event. As one got to play some really odd decks - Greyjoy 6A Discard Deck... or I played a Lannister Deck which I didn't since I started AGoT. Also, my Stark Direwolf Winterfell Rush took a bite of the portuguese Lannisters and lost. Thanks to Kilian, Eddie and Gleb for letting me join the "Frankonia Plus" team - it was great fun.
7/ @Gilles It was nice meeting you again - a great antler helmet would be definetely cool, I think I will join the Baratheon side for a while...
See you next time.