All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Go to that high def Y-Wing spread floating around (thanks @svelok) and look at the second card in, just after Snap Shot. Its something "sight" and is a secondary weapon, 2 red dice, bullseye range 1-3. Going down the side there seems to be the words "spend" and "attack" So, guessing, works just like snap shot, but either (1) spend a force to use it, or (2) you can only modify with force or (3) spend a force to use it and only modify with force. Thoughts? ___ I remember in the old PC games (Dark Force 2?) Deadly Sight or something was a force power. Not that Jedi in ships will be shooting lasers from their eyes, but yeah. ____
  3. At the other end of the spectrum, it’s ridiculously easy for a Scorpion to get Skulduggery 3. You have to actively try not to get it 😛
  4. The Dirty secret is no book ever made is error free. Not possible. even less possible with time and personel restrictions. Like not having a dedicated all they do is edit person. pretty sure everyone there wears multiple hats.
  5. I MEAN CAPITAL IS JUST AWESOME, WE HAVE CAPITAL SHIPS, CAPITAL CITIES, CAPITAL CASH. CAP IS JUST NICE.
  6. You dont know how book binding works. You cant replace the cover at a reasonable price for the entire print run. I have a fair bit of knowledge on book printing. it is reasonable for a library to replace the cover on 1 book. It is not reasonable or possible to make sellable books in that manner.
  7. for spoilers and questions regarding RotS please see this topic:
  8. “They call me the nutcracker!” -Puttchuk, Ewok brawler of some renown
  9. Do You Own Huge Ships Already? Yes. 7 of them, I think. If you count a proxy Serenity Did You Play Epic in 1.0, or Were They Dustables? Played a few times, wanted to play more but couldn’t find opponents. Do You Plan to Play Huge Ships in 2.0 (in Standard/Huge/Epic battles)? Yes. In standard it will depend on how they implement things. Do You Plan To Play Epic Missions? We’ll see how they implement.  What is Your Biggest Draw to Epic 2.0? More players
  10. What person's trash: make perception check in order to location a particular item with no cost in location with potential salvage. the difficulty is base don items rarity. another treasure: condition Of an item does not affect its sale price. additionally the character can always find a buyer for an item, no matter its condition or apparent value
  11. Do you have the link to that one? I only had the link to this PDF.
  12. Identical for all master characters means each master character gets the same xp and gear credit limit for the rebuild as every other master character. Because the current system has been hugely abused by at least 1 player here.
  13. That guy actually wasn't FFG. He was Celebration staff who came over because people complained they weren't allowed tk line up before 2:30. The main issue was they tried to be nice and offer a later time so non-VIPs could get it. They said line will start NO EARLIER than 2:30 and do NOT show up before 2:30. Everyone showed up before 2:30 and FFG couldn't let line up or the entire point of later meeting was wasted. But people all mobbed it. It was a catch 22 where they couldn't let people queue up because 2:30 was when queue started, but not you had a mad-house of people who couldn't line up. Source: Was there
  14. I did qualify my question wiht "two equally reasonable options". And you are dodging the question; If a player has to pick between one of the two specs, both of which works fine for their character, which one would they pick? If the answer is not "the cheapest one", then I don't know what you are smoking, but I would like some. Referring to the other post I just made, you seem to misunderstand what I mean by the word "discouraging". I do not mean forbid, I mean the system makes it harder to do. You cannot possibly argue that making something more expensive makes it easier to take, right? That's all I say; the system, by its very design, makes it harder to pick up a non-career tree, than it does a career tree. Whether or not players actually do it anyway is irrelevant. Players do all kinds of ****, whether or not the system makes it harder for them. If they want both, they'll take both, but the non-career spec is objectively harder to pick up than the career spec. Also I think you are shooting yourself in the foot there with the Jedi Council game example, as I'm pretty sure that was intentionally designed at ludicrusly high experience levels specifically to model the absurdly strong Council Members. And I never said there was a limit to how much experience a character could take, just that most games won't run that long. If the game does run that long, then yes, an out-of-career spec is necesssary (unless you chunk everything into skills and force-powers I guess), but that still doesn't change the objective fact that picking up a non-career spec is harder than picking up a career spec.
  15. YES. Wait, what we're the questions again? Oh, right. YES.
  16. Not yet, but I should be able to get something done by Saturday.
  17. Later Imperial V-wings didn't have astromech droids. (maybe replace it by a system slot?)
  18. Thank you! Can I ask for what "one persons trash" and "another's treasure" do/are?
  19. Above is incorrect. Per rules, you only lose rep if you win. I won't argue what makes sense, but that is rules.
  20. For the record, my opponent fielded Vynder with Vader and a Delta Squadron Pilot that simply would not die, but yeah, a flanking Vynder will absolutely mess with your game plan.
  21. ... no? Dude, I am saying "discourage" not "forbid". Please do not put words in my mouth that I never say. Discouraging does not mean the system forbids the player for doing it, it just makes it harder. Everyone seems to completely misunderstand what "discouraging" means.
  22. Do You Own Huge Ships Already? Yes. Did You Play Epic in 1.0, or Were They Dustables? Played once every 2 months or so for 2 years Do You Plan to Play Huge Ships in 2.0 (in Standard/Huge/Epic battles)? Plan yes. Play well, um.... Do You Plan To Play Epic Missions? Can I start now? What is Your Biggest Draw to Epic 2.0? More players, faster play, and the possibilities of campaigns.
  23. I’m not saying it is anything related to this topic, but one can hope. To me, one of the Rebellion in the Rim cards that’s too fuzzy to see (something hanger deck? The one with TIEs flying out of a hanger) could very well be something along the offensive retrofit or support team slots suggested above. Adding my own words to what is clearly a pixelated mess, I have made up the following, “when a non-unique squadron with *Keyword* at distance 1-X...lots of unreadable pixels and like 5-6 more lines that I won’t guess at” Maybe they’ve already thought of something along these lines or maybe I’m just itching to figure out all the other new cards and get a good ‘ole fashioned “There’s too many of them” TIE swarm.
  24. This x1000. The Emperor cannot simply up and vanish -- not for a few months, not for a few days; not even for a few hours -- without setting off a spectacular panic in the Imperial Palace. Anything other than immediately moving forward with proper rites etc. would be infinitely more suspicious than "oh, what a shame; I guess his bad health overcame him at last."
  1. Load more activity