All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I can see this guy as the final Boss in HotAC campaign.
  3. That is a First Order Light Cruiser , originally from the Force Awakens, but not named until the Poe Dameron comics.
  4. OK , @EliasWindrider that's all of them listed on Viluppo. I'll take a look through the other books when I can but I'm going to start on speeders (bike/air/land/swoops) unless you have other suggestions.
  5. Castar found himself sorting through parts at the nearest parts merchant. He lifts a bin and winces, partially from the pain radiating from his shoulder, and partially from remembering his missed shot from point blank range. Now if I can just find something to fix that... After picking out several parts, he is satisfied that he has what he needs. Paying for the parts, he addresses the Zabrak shopkeeper. "By the way, you haven't seen an abnormal influx of parts, you know, something that could have fallen out of a cargo hold, if you know what I mean. I represent a party who's very interested in purchasing such inventory"
  6. Whelik All-Terrain Explorer (Disciples of Harmony pg. 59) Sil: 4, Crew: 3, Passengers: 2, Enc: 100, H:20, SST:10, Spd: 1, Def: 0/0, A:2, Sensors: Long, Hand: -1, HP: 4, Wpns: 0 Walker Frame: 15 hull, 10 hp, 1 crew, 0 passengers; Crafting Upgrades: Larger Scope – Crew=2, Officers Quarters x1 - Crew=3, Passenger Quarters x1 – Passengers=2, Extra HP – HP=11, Reinforced Frame x1 – Hull=16 Single Ion Coil: 2 HP, HP=9, Speed 1, 8 SST, Def 0/0/0/0; Crafting Upgrade: Enhanced Output x2 - SST=10, Extra HP - HP=10 Transport Hull: HP=10; 0 Armor (1 Armor -1 from Walker frame), -2 Handling; Armor mod x2 - Armor=2, Handling mod - Handling=-1, Crafting Upgrades: Cargo Pod x3 - Enc.=35, Assembly: Crafting Upgrade: Extra HP - HP=11 Sensors HP=10 Sensor Range mod x2 – Sensor Range=Long Cargo Bay x2 – Enc=95, HP=6 Reinforced Hull – Hull=20, HP=4 Whelik All-Terrain Explorer (Disciples of Harmony pg. 59) Sil: 4, Crew: 3, Passengers: 2, Enc: 100, H:20, SST:10, Spd: 1, Def: 0/0, A:2, Sensors: Long, Hand: -1, HP: 4, Wpns: 0 5 fewer Enc
  7. According to the IACP page, we should be done with season 1 now... is it delayed? Can't wait!!! :D
  8. MEV2 "Dug Digger" (Suns of Fortune pg. 107) Sil: 3, Crew: 2, Passengers: 0, Enc: 100, H:10, SST:8, Spd: 2, Def: 0/0, A:2, Sensors: Close, Hand: -1, HP: 2, Wpns: 1 Walker Frame: 10 hull, 8 hp, 1 crew, 0 passengers; Crafting Upgrades: Officers Quarters x1 - Crew=2 Single Ion Coil: 2 HP, HP=6, Speed 1, 6 SST, Def 0/0/0/0; Speed mod - Speed=2; Crafting Upgrade: Enhanced Output x2 - SST=8 Transport Hull: HP=6; 0 Armor (1 Armor -1 from Walker frame), -2 Handling; Armor mod x2 - Armor=2, Handling mod - Handling=-1, Crafting Upgrades: Cargo Pod x3 - Enc.=35, Assembly: Crafting Upgrade: Extra HP - HP=7 Basic Sensors HP=7 Weapons x1 HP=6 Cargo Bay x2 – Enc=95, HP=2 MEV2 "Dug Digger" (Suns of Fortune pg. 107) Sil: 3, Crew: 2, Passengers: 0, Enc: 95, H:10, SST:8, Spd: 2, Def: 0/0, A:2, Sensors: Close, Hand: -1, HP: 2, Wpns: 1 5 fewer Enc
  9. Today
  10. Does the Empire maintain any sort of military presence on the wheel at all? Like something analogous to an embassy? If so, that's where Brecor would go.
  11. Farewell Malarian Brood! (good game @Ardaedhel - thanks for joining the fun)
  12. Four hyenas and a vulture! Or literally anything with a named Torrent
  13. Triple IG88s, including A, with IG2000, and able to afford adequate upgrades.
  14. The tool that @Phelan Boots used to make his Vader in a Defender quick build card is now fully released. You can check it out at: infinitearenas.com/homebrew
  15. This would be fun: Black Sun Enforcer (46) Collision Detector (6) Black Sun Enforcer (46) Collision Detector (6) Black Sun Enforcer (46) Collision Detector (6) Black Sun Enforcer (46) Collision Detector (6) Total: 208 View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0
  16. I have 5 TIE striker models, but 6 dials. If they dropped the points on those guys, I would totally hunt down another model to complete my collection of 6...or maybe buy a Second Edition model so I can have Quick Build cards. I honestly don't think X-wing, TIE striker, or TIE interceptor generic points are coming down, but somebody mentioned it was a possibility, and now I can't stop thinking about it.
  17. Page 6 (Crew) and 7 (Discarding) of the RRG. Discarding a crew that has a contact token puts the token on the nearest available planet slot. Likely so that you can't screw over people with Bounties. Notably though, I believe that this is only for discarded crew cards, and I believe it doesn't apply to things like Black Krrsantan (Who you can potentially fight and discard his contact token, or take him on as crew).
  18. You suffer 1 physical damage from fire, yep. All sources get cut down to 1, since reduction doesn't add to your Physical Resistance.
  19. it's like you haven't even seen the sequels
  20. Hydrospace Corp Explorer Submersible (Strongholds of Resistance pg. 116) Sil: 3, Crew: 4, Passengers: 2, Enc: 10, H:8, SST:6, Spd: 2, Def: 0/0, A:3, Sensors: Short, Hand: +0, HP: 2, Wpns: 2 Walker Frame: 10 hull, 8 hp, 1 crew, 0 passengers; Crafting Upgrades: Officers Quarters x1 - Crew=2, Passengers Quarters x`1 - Passengers=1, Integrated Improvements=Crew 4 Single Ion Coil: 2 HP, HP=6, Speed 1, 6 SST, Def 0/0/0/0; Speed mod - Speed=2 Basic Hull: HP=6; 0 Armor (1 Armor -1 from Walker frame), -2 Handling, Armor mod x2 - Armor=2, Handling mod - Handling=-1, Crafting Upgrades: Cargo Pod x1 - Enc.=15, Maneuvering Fins x1 - Handling=+0, Layered Plating x1 - Armor=3, Integrated Improvements - Amphibious attachment Assembly: Crafting Upgrade: Extra HP - HP=7 Sensors HP=6 Weapons x2 HP=4 High Output Repulsors x2 - HP=2 ( just a guess on how to get a 5 km max depth) Hydrospace Corp Explorer Submersible (Strongholds of Resistance pg. 116) Sil: 3, Crew: 4, Passengers: 2, Enc: 15, H:10, SST:6, Spd: 2, Def: 0/0, A:3, Sensors: Short, Hand: +0, HP: 2, Wpns: 2 5 higher Enc, 2 higher Hull *As for the option for submersibles. Since the after market attachment is only 1 HP and relatively cheap (1000xSil/5), it would probably be easy to just add it in to the "Other Attachments". Problem with that is there is no Max. Depth listed under the attachment in Special Modifications. Maybe have it a 0/1 HP (based off of frame or hull?) attachment? Dunno, just brainstorming here.
  21. Yes, it's W1-LE is your encounter. The patrol moved after you had your encounter for the turn, so you shouldn't need to fight them. 'Thematically' it might not make that much sense, but mechanically I'd say that's absolutely the way it should be played.
  22. Mon Mothma is my favorite commander, but I don't see her being very effective in this list. First of all, she does nothing for your MC80L, as it has no evades, so you have 124 points (and 150 in your second if you include your squadron) that your commander is doing nothing for. Second, she is not very effective with your CR90As, which want to be firing from long range (good for your CR90B in list two and your Hammerheads though). For the same points, I see Madine being a better option here. Dodonna, for less points, is a good option too. And drop Rogue Squadron from your second list; it's either 14 points to give to your opponent or not going to be very effective by itself against ships. I would go with your first list, but drop Endeavor and Jyn Erso for Mon Karren. I could make more changes (objectives), but that list should be fun to run.
  23. Try the Scyk. Never used naked because they’re not worth the points. Cannon (or torps) or bust.
  24. gottem I want atk scaled cannons (cost less for 3atk) and Ini scaled Advanced Sensors so as to bring about the BBBB meta (VTG++ to prevent degeneracy)
  1. Load more activity