All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I really like this list. Very unique. I too like playing Vader and Fett. I don't have a winning record but have had really close games. I might have to netdeck this even though I don't like to do that.
  3. I thought I was in another thread 😞
  4. And with short furry death lurking in every tree, and behind every bush, it doesn't get more hostile than Endor! I think I recall someone painting Snowies in a jungle camo scheme.
  5. Neutral: Song of Wisdom (for A Burning Brand) Leadership: Dunedain Mark, Dunedain Warning, Dain Ironfoot (in Dwarf decks) Lore: A Burning Brand, Rivendell Minstrel (if you use songs), Strider's Path, Fast Hitch (with Hobbits) Spirit: Ancient Mathom, Elfhelm, and in Rohan decks Riddermark's Finest, Eomend, Westfold Traveler and Westfold Horsebreaker Tactics: Boromir, in an Eagles deck The Eagles are Coming, Vassal of the Windlord, Winged Guardian, Eagles of the Misty Mountains, and Support of the Eagles.
  6. HK-47: "I am a law-abiding droid. Yes, indeed, law-abiding, that's me." T3-M4: "Dee... deet?" HK-47: "Statement: Oh, do shut up, you beeping little trash compactor!"
  7. For someone so astute at reading the RRG, you're not so great at reading people's posts. I never set up competitiveness in opposition to fun, nor claim that competitive people wouldn't want cool vehicles, in fact if you look real close there I never even used the word competitive. I stated that casual players - ie, most of them, which is the bit that related to people who're into "organised play", who IME really dislike being reminded they're actually a pretty small group relative to the whole - very often don't care how "practical" a game piece is, and so while you might be happy to buy the cool vehicles with a wonky scale, a casual player will be more likely to buy it if it's as big and impressive as it "should" be.
  8. And the first new battle report https://greendragoon.home.blog/2019/04/20/battle-report-vassal-league-game5/
  9. Profusion is exhaust, so once per round, but combine that with redundant brace and redirect, I doubt you would need it more than once per round...
  10. I'm not sure why you would need some ridiculus amout of XP to build canon characters. Heck, I've built Episode 4 "Old Ben"as a Starting character. Force unleashed's Starkiller cant throw lightning until the second level, has no social ability at all (just ask Juno Eclipse) and cant even kill a normal stormtrooper with a lightsaber without swinging 3 times. (And certiantly cant multikill a minion group without using a force quicktime event) I've built him as a 150 XP character. The trick is, movie characters roll well and spend destiny points, and spend XP at the end of every major act. Not every powerful force user can do everything weaker force users can do. (the only time in Clone Wars we see Mace Windu apparently use Influence, it's a group effort- he's assisting a discipline check, not actually using influence. Mace Windu doesnt have the Influence power) And XP from previus campains doesnt always carry over to the next campaign- Old Ben doesnt have to spend all the XP earned by Clone wars Obi-Wan.
  11. It was delicious
  12. I'll do a thread for this list type, too, as I have so much fun playing it! The battle reports will be on my blog, but we can have the discussions here. The list, version 1 Anakin Skywalker (60) R2 Astromech (4) Delta-7B (18) Mace Windu (46) R4-P17 (5) Delta-7B (16) 104th Battalion Pilot (42) Seventh Fleet Gunner (9) Total: 200 View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0 Games: (vassal league) Version1 vs Anakin/Ahsoka/2xGoldTorrent (h), 200-118, 3 gas clouds
  13. Can you buy the stuff from eBay which covers international shipping most of the time?
  14. Just finished a battle report for the Anakin, Mace, 104thARC list
  15. Today
  16. Raw it works RAI it probably shouldn't, the obvious fix is to make fleeing trigger after the execute manoeuvre substep (And thus as a game 3ffect taking priority over PA) rather than after executing.
  17. One more added. Hopefully we can at least get all the 4-2s and up.
  18. This is a super interesting rules interaction. I have a feeling that, barring a ruling from FFG or the unofficial rulings, that most Marshall's would declare it out. I'm in the "it works" camp.
  19. Only once. DCO works multiple times, depending on the number of attacks and contain tokens.
  20. I'd love to see that, because that's hilarious if true.
  21. I'm guessing it's meant to be the "when your Not!Ahsoka leaves the Jedi" spec.
  22. No kidding..! I'm glad I have Fly Casual otherwise my itch would never get scratched, but man, it's almost good I don't have a reliable income. I don't think I'd be doing much else!
  1. Load more activity