All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. What career skills would you give a hypothetical Jedi Master specialization tree? I'm thinking it would be best to avoid overlapping too much with Padawan or Knight, as there's a good likelihood anyone taking Master will already possess those two trees. And of course, since Master won't be a starting spec, there's no benefit to having Master's skills overlap with the Jedi Career's skills (Athletics, Cool, Discipline, Lore, Lightsaber, and Piloting [Space]). Knight already has half the skills I was thinking (Leadership, Negotiation), while Padawan has the other two (Vigilance, Education).
  3. That's pretty cool. We also have "New England" and I've hiked in bits of it. Armidale, Tamworth, Gunnedah... lovely. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_(New_South_Wales) I got my Masters at the University of New England (but it was all by distance). I've been to Olde England, but never the US version.
  4. "Your vigilance shall be duly noted. Let us hope it produces some results. And we don't receive any further packages."
  5. Here's a summary of what I've got planned for Chambers Militant, by the way.
  6. I would argue the only properly priced defender period. Delta is closest but still too much
  7. Yesterday
  8. To me too, which is odd since I really never paid much attention to commentary during/about TCW (I only really watched it after it arrived on Netflix).
  9. Except the conflict was why the Jedi allowed slavery to continue within the Republic. Slavery (of a particular sort, Master and Apprentice again goes into greater detail) was allowed because it was convenient for the Republic's goals but that raised the issue of whether those should those be the Jedi's goals.
  10. I couldn't tell if Ikiaq was supposed to be Inuit but I looked up some google images and found Jewelry and Inuit tribal markings that look very similar to Ikiaq's (I wonder if this was clarified at the card council)? We also have Aquinnah already, and we're seeing Guiding Spirit coming as well. It could very well be Ithaqua, but maybe we'll get something unexpected? Are there any ancient ones that corrupt plant life or have a tie-in with plants? Both Ikiaq and Dendromorphosis are plant themed. There doesn't seem to be much plant life in Ikiaq's art either besides snow-covered trees, so it's hard to say. Ikiaq image below (for those who haven't seen it): Zushakon might be interesting to see, but we've not yet seen an Ancient One from Henry Kuttner's work since Nyogtha (I think) for Arkham 2nd ed. Interestingly, Kuttner's work includes a story that has a villain who may be descended from the alchemist Ludwig Prinn who was responsible for De Vermis Mysteriis (which is an upcoming card) : https://lovecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Zushakon It is quite a stretch, but this is my favorite part of speculation. The Mutsun Native American tie-in would be interesting though.
  11. V continues to watch quietly, smiling slightly. Well... how would we know you yourself aren’t a traitor...? She then asked the Admiral. Or that anyone here isn’t...?
  12. To be fair, Splinter of the Mind's Eye did come out before ESB was released, and that book had Luke using telekinesis. I mean, the telekinesis still comes out of nowhere, and it isn't really explained how Luke learned to do that, but it is technically a book that shows Luke use telekinesis before he did it in the movies.
  13. So, reading thru the rulebook, I see that I can accelerate to close range using the jetpack. However, should I take it as personal close range or planatary close range? XD. And if i wanna use my rifle at close range, do i have any setbacks? Is the team ok with zalen killing him? Or would you guys rather capture him?
  14. Seems pretty nice. How many games did you win in one turn with it?
  15. I’m Trying this AnakinMaceWolffe200 (60) Anakin Skywalker [Delta-7 Aethersprite] (18) Delta-7B (4) R2 Astromech Points: 82 (46) Mace Windu [Delta-7 Aethersprite] (16) Delta-7B (5) R4-P17 Points: 67 (51) "Wolffe" [ARC-170 Starfighter] Points: 51 Total points: 200
  16. I must say spending the evade for the second attack sounds cool. Apart from that, Vessery and Ryad should both be cheaper than Rexler, who is the only properly priced named Defender IMO.
  17. Coming in the Decimator re-release.
  18. I’m going to pack this list for my next game night with both Cracken and Jake and see how she goes
  19. My initial thought is that the flankiness of Jake and being able to keep up with the boosting X-Wings makes him better than the Z95s.
  20. It would be cool if FFG came out with some hazardous terrain rules. Maybe with a priority supplies type box with new objectives and conditions, and include a few hazardous terrain minis.
  21. Hi, I’m just using this post to quickly share about my campaign, hope to get more players https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/295422-lfp-trials-of-the-jedi/
  22. The Cracken option is interesting, and one I hadn't considered before. It can't support flanking actions like the A-wing can, but being i5 is definitely nice, and his action passing is easier to use.
  23. I don't think its bad. Give it a shot! The miniswarm can be pretty solid if you get your ranges right, I've been running a 3 + 1 miniswarm with Maul to decent (and fun) success.
  24. Thanks for the support! Whoops. But I still plan on giving the padawan spec for free, as technically jedi initiates wld hv had some training in the temple already, which the normal FAD specs might not be able to really show. It’s either being given for free or given at a cheaper price, maybe 10 or 15xp
  25. Akua looked up upon hearing her master’s words I... I see... thank you Master... I understand better now. She said as she bowed to the male. Thank you for teaching me... You have a mission for me master? The female then asked, looking at the male as she tilted her head slightly, her bangs covering her “eyes” slightly.
  1. Load more activity