All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. If you want to control opponent's forces, use Hot Seat mode.
  3. Ditch foresight to get APTs and change to Rieekan. Let him last/first you and the zombie should still do 6-10 damage to the ISD not to mention a ram or two. with Rieekan you want character squads though you will probably be keeping ships alive but Shara, Tycho, rogue and a YT2400 look good.
  4. I mean I disagree with pretty much 100% of this. Gavin is better than Corran IMO. And on Aethersprites the 2 sloop is an amazing option that I put to good use, especially on Mace, Ahsoka, and Anakin. Now I tend to run R4-P on them instead, or R4-P17 on Mace and Anakin, but R4 is not a bad option.
  5. Would it be easier to allow the human player to place the computer's forces?
  6. Yup. Or weather or chemical resistant. I'm working on a D6 Star Wars adventure around a new Imperial chemical weapon.
  7. Yesterday
  8. Oh, sure, but I was flying Gavin/Rogue for Adepticon. So.
  9. My apologies, I didn't see that bit and misunderstood. I'm working under the assumption that FFG will avoid adding fix cards, but as you mention, they still have time to add the card to the box if it's a unique that matches the ship, if they haven't already decided on doing something of that style and just haven't revealed it yet. Who knows. We'll have to wait for the previews for now. I'd imagine any points or upgrade bar changes will be made public before the ship releases anyway, to generate hype for sales.
  10. SHugenja is actually the best of the characters previewed, 4 cost in clan to enable clouds and gives more recursion boosting from graveyard. These are things Lion can work with.
  11. There's still time to fix it.... "The Legion of the Emperor"!
  12. The problem with this logic is if you run a list that counters the meta, then that makes you weak against non-meta lists... This is the typical pattern in these types (and card games (MTG, Hstone, etc). Tier 1 lists >>>> everything except lists designed to beat them (Tier 2). Tier 2 lists counter tier 1 lists, but lose to weaker Tier 3,4,5 lists. Tier 3,4,5, etc lists. Beat up on eachother, beat tier 2 lists, but get demolished by Tier 1. You have a better shot at winning by taking a Tier 1 list (lists with high activation count). Yes, you could take a list that counters these lists, but that makes you weak to the rest of the field, so making the top 8 is less likely. I'd like to see new missions, a pass mechanic, and increased max points to around 1,000.
  13. Nope found them. Just found out I wasn’t ten minutes of my life as an unqualified product control analyst. Insert gif: they’re the same picture.
  14. IDK. It's also about the ship. The Jedi starfighters were interceptors. I could be mistaken but they were close to, if not the best, interceptors until the A-wings were created. I could see (shipwise) anakins fighter getting rouge and Darth Vader's tie advanced not getting it.
  15. I would play the first time through Zealot in base. The first scenario is basically a tutorial, and using Return makes it much larger and more complex. Overall I would suggest one run through any base campaign before upgrading with Return stuff.
  16. Okay.. so people want a thematic reason for having both? Well here is one; why not an arctic or tundra world that has biodomes set up on it, that house different environments within? You could easily have a force field that keeps out the harsh cold, and keeps in the sweltering heat. I’ve seen a table that had a lush green area sectioned off by walls, the “outside” of the wall had a desert. I'm considering making a table like that.
  17. I agree. The game is just too long, and too complex. A long game can work if the gameplay is simple and the strategy is more in long-term planning. But there are way too many decisions to make each round. There are 2 challenges each player, with 5 different rings to take, plus Conflict Cards. A complex game can also work if it doesn't drag, because that can be taxing. Netrunner was good because while it had a bunch of hidden info, the choices were all relatively straightforward. The largest choice was choosing which server to attack, and that isn't hard to grok at all. But L5R you can attack in 2 challenges with 3 characters, you opponent has 4 to defent, and they also get counterattacks. Another major problem was 6 and 6. Long periods without product ruins collectible games. I think the triple core idea is just vastly outdated and needs to change in some way. Perhaps have a core set like they do now that can make basic decks and has full neutrals. Then release a wave of faction packs that complete that faction, along with adding some new cards at launch. Maybe release something like the SW Destiny 2 Player Kit or the AGOT Starter decks. 2 prebuilt decks that can be played together.
  18. @BrobaFett Thanks to you again! Strategy: Rush the carriers and use the YT-2400s as pinch hitters in the case of an emergency. Name: Madine Rush Faction: Rebel Commander: General Madine Assault: Opening Salvo Defense: Planetary Ion Cannon Navigation: Solar Corona MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63) • General Madine (30) • Ordnance Experts (4) • External Racks (3) • Admonition (8) = 108 Points MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63) • Ordnance Experts (4) • External Racks (3) • Foresight (8) = 78 Points MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63) • Lando Calrissian (4) • Ordnance Experts (4) • External Racks (3) = 74 Points MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63) • Ordnance Experts (4) • External Racks (3) = 70 Points Squadrons: • 4 x YT-2400 (64) = 64 Points Total Points: 394
  19. Coming from a Middle-Earth SBG background where objectives are similarly more important than kill points, I absolutely love that Legion takes a similar approach. More mission cards would be fun to see, as would a narrative campaign, but I'm sure we'll see that with time.
  20. I just added another short article on how I write my battle reports. https://greendragoon.home.blog/2019/04/20/battle-report-how-to/ Those who have been reading them over the last few months will be very familiar with it. But I thought I should explain it a bit, now that I will share them more widely.
  21. I think if they go competitive, they might wait a little bit longer to figure out what works and doesn't work. I think they definitely need to rethink how they release product for LCGs, as well as testing.
  22. @melminiatures Any chance we can get Z-74 Speeder Bike with Imperial Scout Trooper or an AT-RT with a Rebel Trooper?
  23. We only got 2 Jedi career specs right? Isn't that weird? Shouldn't we have gotten 3 to stay even with other careers?
  24. @Matt3412 Merry Crew - thanks for honouring our provisional agreement. Our analysts surmise it is your forces that went to K1? We will not initiate combat with your forces while you respect our territory.
  25. Here's one http://legion.fabpsb.net/extensions.php?lng=en#SWL13
  1. Load more activity