All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The RRG does say that figure can retrieve a token with an interact action. I’m not familiar with the mission, so I’ll put it this way: if it seems game-breaking (or needless/ridiculous) to have the Imperial figures pick them up, then it’s likely an accidental omission. Otherwise, game on.
  3. Agreed - most scum pilots are flying for the CIS, the new home of scummy tactics and tricks. Ive held out, but I have also been flying more of the other original factions less scum of late. I did have some fun during wave 2 before wave 3 with 2x mining guild ties, Fenn and Solo.
  4. All the miniatures look great.
  5. I can verify that the file name has 3.1 on the source book. The maps in both books are at a good resolution.
  6. Much appreciated! (I hope someone names it "Paris" so that when it gets bombarded I can make Casablanca jokes.)
  7. See lots of Fangs, lots of Starvipers, and a fair smattering of double Firesprays even. But a good number of the scum locals have flipped over to Separatists, in fact I’d say 75% have been mostly playing Separatists since they dropped. But bendy barrel rolls are probably the top sighting these days.
  8. Well wait until you get a load of what the Nantucket brings to the table with Ensnare!
  9. extended has drea and shadowcaster. any sightings of Palob or 4-LOM? hyperspace has four fang fighters and boba/guri. what are scum players bringing to the table against you?
  10. One of my favorites; Grimolfr, Slippery Landing Strip Scholar
  11. And since @Imperial Citizen doesn't mind proxying, you can sub in any other models and run triple Cymoons/kuats E.g. Chimera and double lmc80 models mix fleet!
  12. I don't think increasing the cost of the ATST any further is going to help it.
  13. What about a Victory that is not only republic colours, but also a resculpt so it has the wings?
  14. I just found another one on Facebook: That which Legendarily Laughs at Collapse
  15. The cost difference between 8 cards and 10 cards is almost nothing. Supporting both games with a single figure pack would not be very hard. imperial assault box sets already include tokens for characters that you can upgrade to figures if you want to. the real question is how would the wacky license with hasbro work If the products were cross compatible.
  16. Yep, that’s exactly my problem. I’ve experienced this only on my laptop though using the trackpad.
  17. $4.99 for a QJ? good lord. lol. i need some other ships to go on sale.
  18. So are you just roleplaying these matches out solo at your table? And will you take requests?
  19. I've been playing around with this idea a bit. My current plan is to allow players to pick one natural ability at character creation to represent some special aspect of being a mutant animal of that type. These base abilities will be roughly equivalent to a species ability or archetype ability in Genesys or Star Wars. However, every 30 XP or so (not sure exactly how much right now), you can choose from a list of improvements on that ability. The result is that we end up with abilities that are lower-powered than Heroic Abilities, so they are always on and always available. That said, they can be improved over time to meet the player's desires. There's also the issue of Flaws, which players can choose to offset the cost of an improvement if they want to access one early. Despairs while using a mutant ability may also result in temporary Flaws chosen by the GM. Acute Senses Base: You have heightened acuity with one of your senses. Decide which sense this ability affects and how the effect manifests; for instance, you may have large ears that give you keen hearing, or sensitive whiskers that allow you to detect vibrations in the air. You remove [Setback][Setback] from Perception and Vigilance checks you make using that sense. Improvement Options:Add +1 [Boost] to affected checks made using your enhanced sense or senses, extend the benefits of your acute senses to an additional skill (e.g., Ranged (Light), Survival, or another skill at the GM’s discretion; may be selected multiple times), gain the same benefits for one additional sense (may be selected multiple times). Flaw Options: Add +1 [Setback] to Perception and Vigilance checks involving a different sense, suffer +1 strain when using your acute senses. Environmental Adaptation Base: You have adapted to living in a particular climate. When making skill checks, you may remove [Setback] imposed due to conditions matching your native climate. Improvements: Add [Boost] to all checks made in your native climate (may be purchased multiple times), remove additional [Setback] from all checks made in your native climate (may be purchased multiple times). Flaws: Add an additional [Setback] to checks made in a specific climate different from your native climate (may be selected multiple times for a different climate each time or for an additional [Setback] each time). Natural Melee Attack Base: Some aspect of your anatomy makes your Brawl attacks more dangerous. Choose the source of this attack; possibilities may include antlers, claws, fangs, horns, powerful legs, or a whip-like tail. When making an unarmed combat check, you add +1 to your base damage and have a Critical Rating of 3. Improvement Options:Accurate +1 improvement, add an additional natural melee attack improvement (this does not give you a second attack but ensures you can still gain the benefits of your attack if something happens to your original natural weapon), Concussive +1 improvement, reduce Critical Rating by 1 to a minimum of 1 improvement, Damage +1 improvement, Defensive +1 improvement, Deflection +1 improvement, Disorient +1 improvement, add Knockdown quality improvement, Pierce +1 improvement, add Sunder quality improvement, Vicious +1 improvement. Flaws:Cumbersome +1 flaw, Inaccurate +1 flaw, Inferior +1 flaw, Unwieldy +1 flaw. Natural Ranged Attack Base: Your anatomy gives you a natural attack that you can use with a Ranged (Light) check. Choose the source of this attack; possibilities may include a chemical spray, toxic saliva, webbing, venom, an electric discharge, or projectible quills. Treat this natural feature as a ranged weapon that has the following profile: Ranged (Light); Damage 4; Critical 3; Range (Short). Each time you use your natural ranged attack, you suffer 2 strain. Improvement Options:Accurate +1 improvement, add an additional natural ranged attack improvement (this does not give you a second attack but ensures you can still gain the benefits of your attack if something happens to your original natural weapon), Blast +1 improvement, Burn +1 improvement, reduce Critical Rating by 1 to a minimum of 1 improvement, Concussive +1 improvement, change skill improvement (choices may include Resilience or Ranged [Heavy]), Damage +1 improvement, Disorient +1 improvement, Ensnare +1 improvement, add Knockdown quality improvement, Pierce +1 improvement, increase range by one range band to a maximum of long improvement, reduce strain cost by 1 improvement, Vicious +1 improvement. Flaws:Cumbersome +1 flaw, Inaccurate +1 flaw, Inferior +1 flaw, Slow-Firing +1 flaw, Unwieldy +1 flaw. Specialized Movement Base: Your species is adapted to moving quickly through certain environments. For instance, you may have long limbs that allow you to swing through dense forest, blunt claws that let you dig through dirt, or webbed feet that permit you move deftly through shallow water.Choose a specific type of difficult terrain. Examples may include dense brush, ice, loose rubble, shifting sand, snow, or shallow water. You never suffer movement penalties when moving into or through that terrain. Improvement Options:Add an additional type of difficult terrain to gain these same benefits, add +1 [Boost] to checks made while moving through your preferred terrain or terrains, allow one engaged ally to follow behind and enjoy the same movement benefits as you (may be selected multiple times). Flaw Options: Add +1 [Setback] to checks made while moving through your preferred terrain or terrains (may be selected multiple times for additional terrain types or further setbacks),suffer +1 strain when using this ability,treat a different type of terrain as difficult that would not normally cause movement penalties (may be selected multiple times).
  20. Today
  21. I mean, you've pretty much locked yourself in. By going so very heavy into these two ships, there's no breathing space for anything else. Even if I say, "the Heavy Laser Cannon is unlikely to be used" (true given that at longer ranges you're probably using the torps), it's not as if going to a sixteen point bid is better. Really, unless you drop one of the pricier upgrades and the HLC you can't add in a cheap Vulture for blocking and range control, and it's not as if there's a better cannon for this kind of list. So... go you?
  22. Ah, yes, none of the AT-RT options is particularly good for attacking an enemy with a single mini, armor, and cover 2. Maybe the laser cannon with battery, or the T-47 itself (3.75 average goes to 1.75 through cover 2; is 1.16) Or just take the x-34 with M-45 Ion Blaster, RPS-6 Rocket gunner, and A-300 Rifle (or DH-17 at range 2) is rolling 7 white dice, 2 black, 1 red with Impact 3, Ion 1 (1.25 crit, 3.875 hit) for 3.125 damage after cover 2 (2.083 average damage, pretty much guarantees Ion takes effect) Mark II medium blaster is .375 more average damage, but misses out on impact and ion, so, not nearly as strong against vehicles. Edit: granted, you’re paying 158 for that punching power.
  23. Luke's skills are: Astrogation 1, Athletics 2, Cool 2, Coordination 2, Discipline 2, Gunnery 3, Leadership 1, Lightsaber 3, Mechanics 3, Perception 2, Pilot Planetary 3, Pilot Space 4, Ranged Light 3, Resilience 1, Survival 2, Vigilance 2
  1. Load more activity