All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. My interpretation was that @Jukey found that according to his algorithm Waiqar was too expensive, and not too cheap? So that would be what @Xelto (and myself) expected?
  3. I know the game concept is pretty much the same, but are the mechanics really that similar? Idea and implementation are pretty drastically different.
  4. I’ve played a whole lot more since writing that comment and I think you’re right, though some definitely only require one or two for sure. Though some tests also have scaling levels of success/outcomes from there. I’m sure the number of successes for some things can also change based on difficulty, and I wonder if it’s one of the things that is randomized to a degree?
  5. The problem once again is the slot he occupies. The officer slot is one with many candidates. For only one point more you can have Brunson, Grint or DCO, for the same amount you can get a DCO, for a few points LESS you can get Tua, Hondo,Kallus, Needa or Paply. The Inquisitor may see some table time on an SSD, but as I said, there are so many better options for the officer slot.
  6. Zara laughs at the thrill of the chase, the exhilaration of outmaneuvering those who would catch her. Living in the moment like this is, putting everything on the line, is strangely when she feels most free. Most herself. "Cormil. Take the side streets home. I'll lead them deeper into the city. Hang on Kry, we're going for a ride."
  7. Thats a cool list! I will try that aswell!
  8. Dropped off or never started? Amirite ladies?
  9. Today
  10. The press of battle leaves the rapidly splintering ashigaru line starting to twist to one side, leaving a quarter of the heimin on their backs on the path, winded and coughing from bokken strikes. Seeing two ashigaru splitting from the line, Koharu darts aggressively to the side, dropping low and swinging her bokken at knee height in behind one of them as they over-extend swinging their yari towards Aruzhan, with a loud kiai shout, tripping him and dropping him heavily to the floor.
  11. tip: never ever trust spanish upcoming page. It is not only it says veterans will be released 30th june, the web keeps saying everything else is dated for 2T which is almost impossible right now. Just tu list it: X-34, a re-do of the original core, Sabine, Bossk, Tauntaun, shoretroopers, Dewback... At least, TCW core is set to be released in the 3T... Insane
  12. >Removes the best Scum list from the meta >Conveniently keeps Rebel Beef and 4x Tie Phantom in play I wonder if OP's suggestion is somewhat biased. 🤔
  13. The Base Defense Objectives are not balanced. They are meant to give the second player a huge advantage while defending a planet. The only way to win when attacking a planet is to bring a fleet that got an advantage in points or other strategical advantages (like veteran units, strategical tokens). If you play Base Defense Objectives with two (nearly) equally developed fleets the defender will (almost) always succeed.
  14. He also didn't cheat Watto. From the guy's surprised reaction at the outcome it's clear the die roll was rigged and that Qui-Gon countered that.
  15. Seems like this card has dropped off the radar in list building. Probably meant to be used with G-8s and Konstantine but Konstantine himself is pretty much MIA. How would you bring inqi into your fleets?
  16. 6 Y-wings e.g. can do it. If this realistically ever will happen, is another thing. You would have to keep all alive, difficult with 1green die and that dial. Totally this. Or let's restrict the number of templates for fancy non-ordinary maneuvres and repositions, cause can never hit them in time, whine, whine ;)
  17. The AT-RT should probably be armour 2, surge to defence.
  18. It's a warpaceptor! Actually in the pic, it has a really dynamic apperance, I like it. However, I'd guess in reality it just looks strange, doesn't it? So what did you do with it, keep it, or headed for a future in a 3D debris cloud model?
  19. My third Arc. Totally different scheme for a wolf inspired Arc. Did not want to go with the Clone Wars CC3636/Wolffe scheme, this way I can also use it for Rebels. And really no longer shiny factory fresh appearance, this thing has seen some serious action already....[starting originally from a model-rr background in early teens I just prefer weathered ]
  20. Thanks phillos, I guess we'll play The Forgotten Age next then. :)
  21. except he did none of that for personal gain. So he probably didnt get conflict. And he didnt offer something worthless. He offered something that would be a hassle to get into a more useful form at the location. Not the same thing. And again he used the force to protect someone. That is not conflict worthy. And Jar Jar had the equivilant of his 100th parking ticket. Which is not really a criminal. And he didnt use the force. He said Jar Jar owed him a life debt.
  22. 8 V19s can carry 32 cards between them before one of them dies. I don't think it's possible, still, to deck out without a ship dying.
  23. AGoT 1st edition had 12 cycles come out before they rebooted it. There was never any rotation; FFG specifically excluded it, saying it would get a reboot instead.
  24. Another Asajj squad - Double Shadowcasters... a bit more durable than the Cobra Kai squad but has less firepower. Thoughts? Asajj Ventress (76) Hate (3) Ship total: 79 Half Points: 40 Threshold: 5 Ketsu Onyo (70) Fearless (3) Maul (11) Shadow Caster (6) Ship total: 90 Half Points: 45 Threshold: 5 Lando Calrissian (Scum) (Escape Craft) (29) Tactical Officer (2) Ship total: 31 Half Points: 16 Threshold: 2 Total: 200 View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0: https://raithos.github.io/?f=Scum and Villainy&d=v6!s=200!125:204,,,,,:;126:121,48,,,,160:;93:,61,:&sn=Unnamed Squadron&obs=
  25. If Dairu is honored and in a conflict with Steward of Law, he cannot steal a dishonored status token. As soon as Dairu’s ability finishes resolving, the game sees that he has both an honored and dishonored status token and both are discarded. [Tyler Parrott, Apr 10 2019]
  1. Load more activity