All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. A true FAQ update.

Tbqh, it should be based on points cost, not health values.
  3. Neutral character question?

Nah it's as simple as : you have a hero character, unlocks hero cards. You have a red character, unlocks red cards. You have a yellow character, unlocks yellow cards. It doesn't need to be difficult.
  4. Anyone live in the LA area?

Hey ya'll, Just wondering if anyone on this forum is from the LA area. I'm looking for some peeps to possible play with.
  5. Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

....X-Wing is saved.
  6. The Last Jedi (Optional Rules)

Yeah...whatever they were going for, sexist, racist trolling earns one a "Report Post" from me.
  7. Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

Well, the Boba list won a regional where they followed the FFG EC rules so...
  8. Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

Guys. Its a miracle. 8 hrs ago the sky was falling. Then Boba Fett & Thweek won a regional. X-Wing is saved. Glitterstim and Thweed for everyone.
  9. RAC-Lo... how do YOU build it?

Sort of Trolling but this is something I had with the two of them in their own ships. VT-49 Decimator: •Rear Admiral Chiraneau (56) Engine Upgrade (4) Veteran Instincts (1) •Rebel Captive (3) •Moff Jerjerrod (2) Courier Droid (0) TIE Silencer: •Kylo Ren (44) Autothrusters (2) Push the Limit (3) Advanced Sensors (3) Primed Thrusters (1) Total: 100/100 Difficult target priority as shooting Kylo allows him to show you the dark side, and shooting RAC deals stress. RAC also has Jerjerrod to deal with incoming crits and 3 crew to throw at them. Gonna try to get it to a table soon. Might want to just lose MJ and the droid for initiative bid, not sure.
  10. Looking for Advice On An Unique Tournament Coming Up

Good point with Poe. Forgot about R2D2 regenning a shield. He's a pesky little bugger.
  11. Is table top sim worth it?

Yeah, the discord I made has a lot of people in it who play regularly and who look for games, around 250 ppl on it, ill post the link if anyone wants to grow it. Oh, also the humble bundle store still might have it for $10 usd still. https://discord.gg/UGP9N2v
  12. World Cup Battle Reports

@themightyhedgehog bests GiledPallaeon 257-82, for 175 MoV on a 8-3. I was first player, we played his Most Wanted. EDIT: Logfile here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C_MaW1eCVKulEuQv9daflFntRFMW3JqG/view?usp=sharing
  13. Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

Well, Thweek beat Nym/Miranda in Colorado so?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  14. Ship art

I dont like the new like system so; If I could waken to some wonderfully cute as heck A-Wings I will be quite happy Besides, I got an A-Wing to snuggle with
  15. Is table top sim worth it?

How many peeps have played Legion on table sim? Is there a strong community? How do I get a game going and is there peeps ready to play any time I jump on?
  16. Final Moment and win conditions

Final Moment, best card ever when you need to run to the bathroom.
  17. I still feel like this would have a hard time against a 134 yavaris bombing fleet. I think you can down an AF in one turn? 7 shields + 6 hull + 2 damage braced: 15 dmg to one shot an AF. B wing averages about 2.25 - 2.5 damage per attack with a single BCC reroll (not adding toryn). 15/2.5 = 6.6 ish Bwing attacks to down in one turn. ish. probably around 8 attacks should do it. which is pretty easy if you have 9-10 squads, + yavaris.
  18. Final Wave 6 Regional - Indianapolis!

@BackgildBRO! Thanks for the compliment! I woke up the next day to realize if we had played that last turn, there was a firing solution that MAYBE I could have KOed your liberty for a much bigger win. But that clutch last second blinded gunners when that lone upgraded flotilla was dead in your sights, which would have flipped that game by TWO points, OMG the insanity. Very satisfied with the game and the result. Nice to see you in the forums.
  19. I like Greedo and want to have him in a deck but going by price.... he's near the bottom. It is what it is.
  20. Metal Dice?

Yes, any files would be greatly appreciated!
  21. "I'm out!" - Dealing with Ammo in Genesys

The thing is though, that crunch on numbers? It's totally within the game's structure to have you decide when the players are low on ammo, or out entirely. I mean, using Click Click is one thing, and I will damned well use it because it's awesome, but - "OK, so that last fight left you guys really depleted on ammo. You could probably only make it through a maximum of 3 rounds of combat before your weapons are out of ammo, barring any despairs" is a legitimately easy way to cover it without crunchy numeric values for each weapon type. That way it's at GM discretion, and more importantly, it's very aligned to the narrative structure.
  22. Final Wave 6 Regional - Indianapolis!

@ArdaedhelSwap out the enhanced armaments for literally anything else. They were cute, they were good on one out of four games, they sorta did what they were supposed to in terms of changing how people navigate around them, but are other wise completely useless. Like, H9s would have been better even. Then dive both 30s into attack range on the same turn in one target. I completely halved a MC80 in one shot. It worked really well. Space shotguns FTW.
  23. How to beat Ugnaught

One word: Vader. And pray you dont play Reigning Freight on Nal Hutta 😁
  24. Max number for a functional game.

Might not necessarily be the answer you want to hear: if I got 6-8 people I'd just split it into 2 group and have 5 of us play IA + 3 other people play something else 5 is the perfect number Anything more than 5 means there'll be more downtime (I've come to notice that I prefer 1v1 nowadays: me Imperial vs. someone else controlling all 4 heroes, everything goes super fast) and no guarantee on mission balance 6: you can try to have 2 Imperial players discussing Imp strategies 7: same as 6, but throw in an extra Rebel ally (and give Imp the corresponding threats) 8: not sure Again like I said, I would just cap it to no more than 5 people, but those are some of the houserules I've seen for 5+
  25. "I'm out!" - Dealing with Ammo in Genesys

I know it's easy to think about ammo, but i'm not sure if it is fine in Genesys... I guess the ammo as a stat is something that the players can manage, and i'm not sure it's the feeling in games like this. Well, in some games ok, but in other games i don't know the characters really know how much ammo still has. It's something that finish during the scene, which makes more sense using the threaths to be done, by the GM, you know?
  26. I don't have the board but have the terrain, I'll see what I can do
  1. Load more activity