Hey everyone, just hoping to get some clarification on my knight class. I'm playing as Syndrael and hoping to take advantage of her hero ability: If you have not moved during this turn, you recover 2 fatigue at the end of your turn. We are playing the Labyrinth of Ruin campaign.
1) Some abilities such as Oath of Honor seem to act like a teleport, where others such as Advance actually say move. Does this mean some abilities don't actually count as moving for Syndrael's hero ability?
2) Can you Oath of Honor through monsters?
3) Can you use the ability Advance if you kill a monster with Guard?
4) Can an overlord play a trap card during abilities such as Oath of Honor, Advance, or Stalwart?
5) I'm playing with a Beastmaster and a Thief. I was planning on building my character as a little offensive pinball. My first choice is Advance, followed up by Guard and then probably Inspiration. Any knight players have any tips or suggestions?
6) Is sword and board vs 2 hander usually decided by what drops in the store or is it a lot better to focus on 2 hander if I'm playing more offensive?