- When one of your player, from the very beginning of the game, plan, in game, her mariage, and how to get children, so that her Warrant can be safely kept in her family if she died.
- When said planning included, on Scintilla, 16 potential grooms, from the mad son of the Sector Admiral to a famous painter, including famous corsairs and captains, and a chief accountant from Prol IX... with shotgun.
- When the wedding "endeavor" included a Conquest galleon with a macro-gift pink ribbon wrapped around the hull, stolen afterward and a stern chase inside Scintilla star-system, boarding attempts, tanks fights against the gold plated train of the Rogue Trader on her ship, and an assassination made under contact from the Inquisition. And an assassination attempt against her with an autocanon sniper on Tarsus Cathedral's steps. Which she survived easily.
- When the grooms offers gifts to be selected by the female Rogue Trader as the groom, going from a new gun-cutter to custom fitted implants...
- When the chosen one is the chief accountant, who came with a nice bouquet, a whole Profit Factor worth of clerical errors corrected concerning the dynasties taxes, and the head of the responsible of saids errors bottled up inside the bouquet. Get nicknamed "Bank-manager with Shotgun".
- When the groom needs a recaf-cup cut in a Basilisk shell with the stamp I NEED THIS MUCH to begin each new day, thanks to her wife antics
- When the equivalent of a yearly production income of a hive is spend by the Rogue trader on genetic selection, artificial uteruses and experiments, to keep her ovaries safe, and to be sure her next in line will be at least as badass as her/his mom.
- When the Rogue Trader got 2 twin boys, so facetious and fearless, that they make Dennis the.Menace looks tame, and that all the bodyguards and officers -including all the others Player characters- carved their own I NEED THIS MUCH recaf' cup.
- When, at age 3, said boys, thanks to the relentless trainings from the others players, are considered to be the ship's Tenebro Maze, after going all Grimdark Home Alone on a freakin' Slaught & heretical rogue RT boarding team, When they also manage to steal Bastille's own cruiser under his nose with an other Player Character help, two cherubs, two laspistols, a rope, a hook, and bluff. When all the officers consider theirs predicaments from those two smiling devils beforehand "worth it" after this.
Edited by Mordechai Von Razgriz, 24 November 2013 - 05:28 PM.