Photo

Who all here is from the old Wizards of the Coast Boards?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 ZehnWaters

ZehnWaters

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

Yay!  I remember most of you.  That makes me feel better.  I dislike loosing continuity in my life.

#22 Sturn

Sturn

• Members
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

Did they wipe clean the old member database over there? I tried logging under my old email and password, but could not. I also noticed there was no option to select the usual "Forgot password?", even though that was not the case anyway.

"That Dewback won't hunt"

Imperial Uniforms     The Yirt     HyrotiiMiners

#23 mouthymerc

mouthymerc

Not the member you are looking for!

• Members
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

Sturn said:

Did they wipe clean the old member database over there? I tried logging under my old email and password, but could not. I also noticed there was no option to select the usual "Forgot password?", even though that was not the case anyway.

I believe the WotC Star Wars boards have been archived. You can read some of it, and some have disappeared, but not post anymore. And depending on how long it has been maybe your username was closed.

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell

#24 Voice

Voice

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

Lurked a lot.  Didn't post much.  (In fact, I posted so little that I don't even remember my forum name from over there.)

#25 Rogue-Star

Rogue-Star

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

Been so long since I was on WOTC forums dont recall what my screen name was. Good to recognize some of the old folks from WOTC here. Boy does it feel good to be back in action in a all new Star Wars RPG.

"There are two types of people in this Universe... The Quick and the Dead. Which one are you? I know which one I am." Katlynn-Electra Quickshot Human Smuggler 

#26 Cynabar

Cynabar

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

Hi all,Lurked at the seaside using this handle for a while, lurking here through WFRP3. Which i thought was going to be a primer for some star wars RPG. Cheers Cynabar

#27 Inquisitor Tremayne

Inquisitor Tremayne

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

Inquisitor Tremayne here.  I still post over there from time to time.

#28 Nate

Nate

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

Greetings, all; I posted over on the WotC boards as NMC.

-Nate

#29 Barefoottourguide

Barefoottourguide

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

also from the wotc boards, same name.

#30 FuzzyLog1cZA

FuzzyLog1cZA

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:46 AM

I was also on the WoTC forums, more active when SAGA arrived using Pho3nix as my handle. Not a regular poster however, more just a regular lurker.

#31 Mr0ver1ook

Mr0ver1ook

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:00 AM

Was JediRanger years ago, lurked and posted now and again.

#32 Greysword

Greysword

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:45 PM

Present.  I'm here too.

#33 Gamgee

Gamgee

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:20 AM

I was Gamgee, worked with one of the designers to hombrew some unofficial Qui-Gon Jin stats.

#34 Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

I was Yoshiyahu on the WotC boards as well. I mostly lurked, and I still poke around in there from time to time, but the community there certainly isn't what it once was. I recognize a lot of you.

CorellianCrafts.com is now live! Be sure to check it out for hand-made Star Wars dice bags and accessories!

#35 Josep Maria

Josep Maria

• Members
  • 935 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:00 AM

I was JosepMaria or lhb85 in Wizards forum.

Hi again to everyone and hi to all new people! :D

Be brave and listen to your heart.

6,134 Profile Views. 921 Active Posts. 466 Likes.

#36 Genghis12

Genghis12

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:59 PM

Like I.J., I began way back, always using a Genghis permutation.  I started as Genghis902 on AOL SW message boards.  I was Genghis12 on Jae's mailing list and SWRPGholonet forums (and also TF.N and TOS forums).  Posted a bit on the Wizards forum, but not nearly as much going into Saga.  I'm liking the FFG ruleset; moreso than OCR, RCR or Saga.  In fact, it's been a long while since I was energized this much over SWRPG.

#37 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

HA! Genghis, I still remember that you were the-man-whose-posts-one-should-watch in the lead up to the release of SWM back in 2004.

Good to see you here!

STAR WARS: The Next Big Thing

...our play-by-post Edge of the Empire campaign!

#38 oriondean

oriondean

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:18 PM

I think my handle was oriondean on the WOTC boards too, unfortunately i could never find players for starwars d20.

#39 KRKappel

KRKappel

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:29 AM

Hey all. NarCranor here from the WOTC forums, SWRPG Network Forums, and the D20 Radio forums. I'm one of the co-founders/co-creators of the website http://www.fandomcomics.com where we did the Clone Wars Saga Edition Fan Sourcebook. Nice to see a lot of you made the jump here.

Official Contributor: Edge of the Empire: Suns of Fortune, Far Horizons, Age of Rebellion: GM's Kit, Stay on Target, Strongholds of Resistance, and Force & Destiny: Core Rulebook

Follow me @KRKappel, facebook, and my author site. Co-founder Fandom Comics

#40 Venthrac

Venthrac

• Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:24 AM

I poked around there from time to time, same name.