European Tournament CoC LCG, IRV Liège. Saturday 27th October 2012
During the 30th International Rendez-Vous (IRV) of the Objectif-Jeux association (http://www.objectif-jeux.be), the organization staff, leaded by Frédéric Taton, suggests that you take part to the European CoC Championship in Liège, as well as to side events. An international event with great prizes you would not want to miss.
Last year, the tournament gathered 26 players from all over the world (including Graham Hill, from Japan). You can read a full review (in French, but with a lot of pictures) there: cenacle-hd.bb-fr.com/t2169p150-liege-asylum-irv-2011#27793
Here is the whole lot of us:
Informations about this year's edition are gathered in the following ad (the design might change, but the data should remain stable):
We thank Nessa for her very nice work on this ad (other works available at www.arbredenessa.net/).
- The 6th and last AP from Revelations cycle "Touched by the Abyss" is tournament legal, as written there: www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp
- FAQ, 2.3.1 will also be in application: www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/coc/support/2-3/coc-faq%20Ver%202.3%20print-friendly.pdf]http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/coc/support/2-3/coc-faq%20Ver%202.3%20print-friendly.pdf
- Suiss pairing, 45 minutes. Second player will be allowed to play an extra turn if the game ends during the first player's turn. After that, the player that has won the more stories wins.
Note that Liège has an international railway station (direct connections with, e.g. Paris, Köln, Frankfurt) and is not far away from the international Brussels Airport (Belgium is a very small country) and Flughafen Frankfurt.
Special Event will be played Sunday 28th October 2012 from 11:00am. Free participation, prizes for every participant.
We will play an original variant design by Achil, from Liège cultists: Ticking Clock and Hidden Stories. It adds a few twists which
- makes the game less predictable (hidden stories and mandatory to trigger when won),
- gives temporary advantages to some factions depending of the moment of the day/night (dawn --> day --> twilight --> night --> dawn -->…)
- and makes the Day/Night cards more versatile .
Rules, new story cards and new cards necessary for this variant are downloadable here: