• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 piszcadz

piszcadz

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:26 PM

ssjevot said:

I wanted to pick up the Twilight Horror AP to get Twilight Cannibal, but the cheapest I can find it for is $50…

Ouch! I scoured the web this week and managed to pick up THREE sealed copies for a total of $26.50! It wasn't easy, mind you… And I'm half tempted NOT to open them but turn and resell for 45 each! but I am nothing if not a completist and it will be physically painful for me to do so… Pain? Or profit? Hmmmmm…

#22 ssjevot

ssjevot

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:39 PM

The sad thing is I think most of the cards in the AP are quite poor, but Twilight Cannibal is really good.

#23 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,083 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

ssjevot said:

I wanted to pick up the Twilight Horror AP to get Twilight Cannibal, but the cheapest I can find it for is $50…

Wow, seems I've been lucky to get them when I did, about a month ago. I paid about 100 Euro for 2 copies of each AP in the Dreamlands cycle, finally completing my collection (with three copies of each card).

Frankly, I got tired of waiting for a reprint.

#24 Hellfury

Hellfury

• Members
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:39 PM

I generally do not order direct from FFG, but has anyone seen their product page?

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp

It appears that each AP is still in stock. Bad news for reprint, good news for those looking for the APs without paying scalpers prices.

#25 piszcadz

piszcadz

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:54 AM

The FFG site shows it being out of stock when you go to the specific page…

#26 dboeren

dboeren

• Members
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:10 AM

I didn't realize these were in such demand.  However, that seems like a good thing for the reprint - if FFG sees that people are anxious to get the Dreamlands cards that may encourage them towards doing the reprint.  I'm certain it will come at some point, the only questions are when and in what format.