• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tuls

Tuls

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:26 PM

DIdn't see it in search.

Looking at the Expansion card lists I am wondering why Han is a crew card on the Tantive IV? Don't remember him ever being on a Corvette.

#2 oneway

oneway

Imperial Bomber Pilot

• Members
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:28 PM

They had to stick him somewhere...

"I mean, come on kid, my armor's older than you are.."

"Hahaha. Very funny, at least I only hit the enemy target, Ya collateral bastard."

Corp. Haig Talin, MK - 472

Armor 18 - Fire - N - Ice 181st Mechanized Armor Assault Div

#3 Forgottenlore

Forgottenlore

Midnight Dreary

• Members
  • 3,692 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:43 PM

Don't think he was ever on the Tantive IV, but I recall reading that in the EU he was notably on another corvette that has a title in the set. The Jaina's Light, I believe. Named after his mother.
  • Tuls likes this

Thanks, Troy

Once Upon a Midnight Dreary....

#4 Kaxel Vofer

Kaxel Vofer

• Members
  • 810 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:45 PM

Did you see a TIE Defender in movies???, and what about the E-wing???, SW Legends, or EU, sniff, sniff, greetings.

"That the reward for you, don´t be so high".

Kaxel Vofer.

#5 Tuls

Tuls

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:52 PM

Don't think he was ever on the Tantive IV, but I recall reading that in the EU he was notably on another corvette that has a title in the set. The Jaina's Light, I believe. Named after his mother.

Thanks bro. I wiki'd Jaina's Light. 5BBY haven't read much of the before "A New Hope" EU but have read a decent about of Post stuff.

Kaxel yes I'm new to the game, but I know a decent amount of the EU history.

#6 Silver Crane

Silver Crane

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:20 PM

Close, it was a number (3) of Corvette's that he piloted as part as a ship smuggling plan.